Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Question about expired tickets without being used

Question about expired tickets without being used

Last year I was supposed to have gone to WDW for a business conference and work had me cancel at the last minute due to some urgent matters that came down the line. I had already purchased discount convention tickets for the conference and never made it back to WDW that year to use them. I am thinking the tickets expired 12/31/16. Would I be able to exchange these tickets for current ones/equivalents since they were never used? I am scheduled to go to the conference this year and was hoping to use them when I go.

2. # ADS

Out of this world for Disney DwarfPlanet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do the tickets have an expiration on the back? Or what I would do is give Disney a call and explain all that you did above and see if there is any way to reuse or trade those for new tickets.

"Although we think it's DOPEY that Pluto has been downgraded to a dwarf planet, which has made some people GRUMPY and others just SLEEPY, we are not BASHFUL in saying we would be HAPPY if Disney's Pluto would join us as an 8th dwarf. We think this is just what the DOC ordered and is nothing to SNEEZE at."

If the tickets have an expiration date, it's unlikely that you will be able to exchange them.

At best I'd hope they can give you the price paid towards new tickets.