Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Studio Fireworks

Studio Fireworks

I will be staying at the Beach Club. Not going to the Studios while at Disney. However I thought I might walk over there to watch the fireworks from the entrance. Anyone know if the fireworks can be seen from outside the park by the entire?

2. # ADS

Excuse the typo in my prior post. I meant to say can you see the fireworks from the entrance. 😀

You might be able to see some of the higher bursts, but the Star Wars show also has a lot of projections on the theater that you will miss when viewing from outside the park.

While we were there you could certainty hear them! And see something of a glow in the sky that direction, but couldn't see them - we were on 5th floor of BC villas facing Studios. Not sure if they could be seen down by the beach/pool area though.

Thanks all, I will give it a shot one of the nights I'm there.

Force is strong in this one

Just to bump this, where's the best place inside the park to view the fireworks?

In the year leading up to my 40th birthday, I successfully ran 40 races ending with Ironman Lake Tahoe! Follow me on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by timl33 View Post
    Just to bump this, where's the best place inside the park to view the fireworks?
    As close as you can get. The show is very projection-heavy. You will want to at least be in front of the big projection booths in front of the Chinese theater. If you are too far back trees will block views of the projections on the buildings.