Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Disneyland expands Fastpass, debuts MaxPass

I let her know to stop by and mention it. They do need to know this is happening and where so they can retrain as needed.

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    I let her know to stop by and mention it. They do need to know this is happening and where so they can retrain as needed.
    Good. They do need to know and be aware of it. Hopefully it will get straighten out sooner rather than later.
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Just ask for a supervisor, it is bugs they will work out. A lot of cast that isn't hep, just flies in the vaseline, it blows my mind....

As of yesterday, World of Color is still not on the grid. DD verified it with a CM as well. They got WOC and GRR at the same time.
    Also another weird thing happened. They had 4 fp for Indy. When they asked for a child swap they had to give up a set of FP in exchange for the child swap. She was taking that one to City Hall.

This is new since Rider Swap went digital. It happened sometime in the last two weeks or so. Some CMs say you can hold FPs at the same time as Rider Swap, others say no. Chamber of Commerce told another guest that this is a glitch in the Rider Swap system that will be fixed. Someone else said that their digital Rider Swap had an expiration time (like a FP), whereas the old ones did not have a specific "redeem by" time.

I wanted to throw this in here because I know some voiced concern over having their kids scan their tickets/APs. When we were there Thursday I heard CMs at different rides tell the groups to go ahead if one person was scanning things. So there should be no issue with a parent scanning all the tickets and are obviously trying to do the best they can to move things along so there is no clogging up the scanner areas.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

It will work out. Just sing the Mouse song while waiting.

Parents on other boards have also reported using photocopies of the bar codes on the APs/tickets inside the clear plastic holders on lanyards with great success. The photocopies work just fine, and the kids love being able to scan themselves at the machines. Of course, the parents love being able to keep the passes and tickets safe inside their own wallets or purses.

I just checked the Disneyland app yesterday and it now shows that you can get fastpasses for Fantasmic and World of Color using MaxPass instead of having to walk to those areas.

Quote Originally Posted by jr5101 View Post
    ...it now shows that you can get fastpasses for Fantasmic and World of Color using MaxPass .
    I need to correct my statement. We were in the parks last weekend using MaxPass. Although it looks like you can use it to get Fantasmic and WOC, it does not actually take you into the screens where you can get the pass electronically. Still have to walk to the locations and get it manually. I missed the fastpasses for Fantasmic because of not being at the right place early enough.
    By the way, overall using MaxPass was great. We also got all our photos included so we have a number of on-ride photos, and the photographers do a great job of getting 5 or 6 different shots and poses and you get all that stuff. Well worth it.

I have noticed the second kiosk to scan has been taken away at several of the rides. Big Thunder Railroad has it gone now, you scan and make a left at the steps while the standby line snakes around.