Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Taxi before 9am from Disney Springs

Taxi before 9am from Disney Springs

I note Disney Springs opens at 10am. On our last day we need to be at the parking space behind Cirque du Soleil to check our bags with our airline at 8am before heading off for a breakfast ADR at the Grand Floridian. Will there be any taxis running before 10am and if yes where will they be? I am assuming there are no buses before the area opens up.

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

2. # ADS

Blog Entries

You can call from your resort room and request a cab at any time. I know at SSR we used a cab to go to MK for a tour and the cab was ready to come in 5 minutes as they were waiting at the front of the resort. I did not know it would be that quick and told them what time I actually wanted them. When we went down to the front of our building he was there waiting.
    I can't think of who we called though...bell services? the Front Desk?

Going on our first Disney Cruise
    Very Merrytime Cruise 12/5/2022
    ~Katrina

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think Bell Services can handle cabs upon request.
    Of course, there is also Uber, which may be an option as well.

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

Why don't you have a taxi take you to DS to drop off luggage and then onto breakfast?

^ because we might have to queue for up to an hour. Depends how many arrive when the check in opens. I've seen it empty and 100 deep at 8am.

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

The Disney Buses only run from 45 mins before DS opens, so 09:15 then. Bell Services will get you a cab, either ring them from your room or if you are nearby, pop in and ask them.

When are you off? It must be soon ......

Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)

^ we fly on 16th February. It's not a taxi to get there Im worrying about its one out of there to get to our breakfast ADR. I'm assuming there won't be any as we are there before all the shops open.

There is a taxi station in the Strawberry parking lot, which is the parking lot opposite to where Virgin set up shop. You should be able to get a cab from there, even early in the morning. If you are taking your mobile phone, however, you should be able to call up an Uber by using their app (I've never done this though so can't confirm that this is how you do it!).

Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)

* thanks that's helpful.

Out of this world for Disney DwarfPlanet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When we stayed at SoG we used Uber a couple times (our first time trying it) and it worked out well plus alot more cost effective than a taxi.

"Although we think it's DOPEY that Pluto has been downgraded to a dwarf planet, which has made some people GRUMPY and others just SLEEPY, we are not BASHFUL in saying we would be HAPPY if Disney's Pluto would join us as an 8th dwarf. We think this is just what the DOC ordered and is nothing to SNEEZE at."