Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Christmas Songs Mainstreet and BVS

Christmas Songs Mainstreet and BVS

Are they available on cd? Trying to figure out who sang Santa Claus Got Stuck In The Chimney. The version they played I believe on BVS.

Last edited by Mom2; 12-23-2016 at 05:36 AM.
    ~Christina~

2. # ADS

There is a playlist of the Buena Vista songs on Spotify. Search on "Buena Vista Street Holiday Loop."

Just tried to search and it wasn't there? Was it only available up til Christmas? We're heading to the parks next week and was hoping to some DL Christmas music to keep me in the spirit, even though the holidays in the real world are gone.

A dream in a wish your heart makes! Engaged at DL December 2008, honeymooned at DL December 2009, too many other trips to mention! Happiness is being and AP holder! Looking forward to the day my kiddo is old enough to enjoy the parks as much as I do

~Shelby

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

there are two specific loops on Youtube. MrThemeParkAudios (I have no connection to that user). Disney won't make CDs of those songs because Disney does not own them but at least you can stream and listen.

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Thanks for that info! I know I'm not the only one who's glad to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie7762 View Post
    Just tried to search and it wasn't there? Was it only available up til Christmas? We're heading to the parks next week and was hoping to some DL Christmas music to keep me in the spirit, even though the holidays in the real world are gone.
    Do a Google search if you are having trouble finding it on Spotify. Just add Spotify to the above terms. It's there.