Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Walt Disney World test drives Express Transportation

Waiting impatiently for next trip quackinup's Avatar

From another review it sounds like they space the three shuttles at roughly 10 minute intervals which would make scheduling difficult. Shuttle to MK from one park would probably leave at a different time than the shuttle for MK from another park. I think it's just going to be hit and miss.

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trips: Disney World July 15-20 2017 Disneyland first week of September (dates not set yet)

2. # ADS

Ok, I have half of the times. I'll post times from the other two parks when I get them. These are departure times, you should arrive at least 5 minutes prior to this time.

From DHS to:
    Epcot :00 & :30
    DAK :10 & :40
    MK :20 & :50

From Epcot to:
    DHS :00 & :30
    MK :10 & :40
    DAK :20 & :50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trips: Disney World July 15-20 2017 Disneyland first week of September (dates not set yet)

One more park:

From MK to:
    DAK :00 & :30
    Epcot :10 & :40
    DHS :20 & :50

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Thanks for the confirmations. I think you have now covered all the possible combinations, since the times are the same between any 2 parks, either direction.

This makes sense, with 6 possible paths at 2 buses a piece (for some reason it didn't occur to me to do the math until now), the main question in my mind is if this becomes popular enough that Disney can justify running 12 buses on these paths for most of the day.

I was never on a bus with more than 5 or 6 people, and for my last trip I was alone (my first was only 2 people).

I did EPC to DAK and back on Saturday and EPC to DHS and back on Sunday. I was contemplating trying DHS to MK and them MK back to EPC, but missed the bus to do that by a few minutes.

While my trips were at least a little quicker than I could have walked (EPC/DHS) or driven (EPC/DAK), I'm not 100% sure I'm a full believer in it being a huge advantage yet (for me). These first 2 days I was not yet in an on-property hotel, so I was constrained by my car being in my original park for the day, I ultimately had to return to that park.

I will say that since I had early day FP+ for EPC in the morning, I was able to get a FP+ for TSM from 6-7PM when I arrived around 3:15 PM (surprised a bit by that - my ipod was flaky today, so I had to wait until I was actually at DHS to try to book a 4th FP+). Didn't do much else other than a Star Tours stby since I had other "missions" for the day in other places .

-Dave

Out of this world for Disney DwarfPlanet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks for keeping us posted!

"Although we think it's DOPEY that Pluto has been downgraded to a dwarf planet, which has made some people GRUMPY and others just SLEEPY, we are not BASHFUL in saying we would be HAPPY if Disney's Pluto would join us as an 8th dwarf. We think this is just what the DOC ordered and is nothing to SNEEZE at."

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1313 View Post
    Thanks for the confirmations. I think you have now covered all the possible combinations, since the times are the same between any 2 parks, either direction.
    Yeah, I knew there was a pattern there but hadn't really looked for it yet, but here is the whole list anyway. Just remember if you are using these times that they are departure times and you should be there before that time.

From DHS to:
    Epcot :00 & :30
    DAK :10 & :40
    MK :20 & :50

From Epcot to:
    DHS :00 & :30
    MK :10 & :40
    DAK :20 & :50

From MK to:
    DAK :00 & :30
    Epcot :10 & :40
    DHS :20 & :50

From DAK to:
    MK :00 & :30
    DHS :10 & :40
    Epcot :20 & :50

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!