Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Walt Disney World Resort Update for November 22-28, 2016

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Walt Disney World Resort Update for November 22-28, 2016

Walt Disney World Resort Update for November 22-28, 2016 by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix

4-Park Magic Ticket offer | Starbright Holidays | Cabanas of Tomorrow | Magic Band 2.0 | Epcot International Festival of the Arts | Pandora - The World of Avatar opens Summer 2017 | Views around the World | This and That | Crowd Forecast

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Destination D was great. If you're interested in theme park history and development, I highly recommend attending.

I still think it is hilarious that an anti American consumerism screed like Avatar is getting a place inside the biggest shrine to American consumerism there is, WDW.
    There must have been a hundred better movies they could have built up into a land?

Can't believe those "cabanas" in Tomorrowland. I realize they are probably sort of out of the way in that corner between space and Buzz, but still. Those just look so out of place I can't even come up with words.

-Dave

I can't decide whether they remind me more of a tail gate tent party or a refugee camp. I love the artwork of Space Mountain hanging on the wall when you've got the real thing right outside the tent!

John