Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: where are the toy soldiers!?!?!

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

where are the toy soldiers!?!?!

It looks like the Toy Soldiers are gone from the Christmas Fantasy parade. How sad!! I have seen video from 3 different days, as well as yesterday in the park. It is my part of the parade I look forward to every year. Was budget that tight? wow....

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

2. # ADS

Oh dear! That is one of my favourite parts too! I hope it's a short term thing, and that the soldiers are back in formation as we get closer to the holidays (maybe post-parade-taping?)

Faith Trust and Pixie Dust!
    Disneyland '85, '90, '00 and DLR '05, '10, '13, '14 and 2017

Where I'd Rather Be!!

Oh, no!! That is one of my favorite parts too! I really, really hope they come back. What sad news!!

Blog Entries

That's the thing. There was no announcement or pre-launch rumors. And since those are not here u can't determine if it's temp or perm. I think unfortunately it's permanent. If Disney is not talking about it then it's usually permanent.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Someone please let us know if this is true?!?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the toy soldiers, it won't be the Christmas Fantasy Parade without them. They are probably going to replace them with Storm Troopers next year.

Blog Entries

They weren't in the parades I watched last weekend. I was disappointed. But there are toy soldiers in DCA performing near the entrance to Wine Country restaurant.

Also, if you are there, look in DCA for all sort of new entertainment. We happened to stop at the outdoor gazebo area at Wine Country and were treated to a group playing. I think the name was Almost Kosher. They were great, I hope they play next weekend when we are there. There were also dancers playing down by the pier, and a group of Greek dancers, it was a lot of fun!

Planning 3 trips at once...

Blog Entries

The performing groups - AK, Raise, and two others are setup to play the entire holiday period. Every day. It's part of the festival. Along with Mariachi divas and a dance troupe. Along with that drum set.

And for me - those toy soldiers are not the same. The parade ones play their horns nicely.

There were toy soldiers in parade today!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLynn View Post
    There were toy soldiers in parade today!
    Yay!!

I was there in Saturday. The group. Mostly Kosher was really fun to watch as was the Indian dance group and all the other offerings. DCA really does look great this Holiday with all the new decorations and Holiday offerings.
    I'm hoping they keep expanding into the Hollywood area and the Pier by the Ferris wheel

"There were toy soldiers in parade today!"

Huzzah!

There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

Where I'd Rather Be!!

Thanks for the great news!! I will enjoy them even more now after thinking I may not see them anymore!!

We saw the Christmas parade on Sunday and the toy soldiers were in the parade. They were looking good as always!

Any chance of adding the Crab to the parade?