Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: sleekmr3- Trip report from 10/3/2016.

sleekmr3- Trip report from 10/3/2016.

Hi everyone.

I visit Disneyland every year in October to see the Halloween decorations. I usually travel on Columbus Day weekend, but this year I avoided it to avoid the larger crowds, which was great, but we still ran into Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween and had to leave Disneyland after 6 pm.

Pics from Disneyland
    http://dukie-dukie.blogspot.com/2016...b-33-2016.html

I also visited Knott's Scary Farm while I was there. Here are pics

http://dukie-dukie.blogspot.com/2016...ip-report.html

enjoy.

2. # ADS

Nice pictures. Riverbelle quit serving breakfast when it switched to table service.

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    Nice pictures. Riverbelle quit serving breakfast when it switched to table service.
    Oh I see. Cause I swore I remember seeing a menu with Mickey Mouse pancakes on the menu, but that makes sense why they're not open for breakfast anymore. I just thought maybe because it was a Monday they weren't open.

Riverbelle was our favorite breakfast spot. Rancho Zocalo is now serving breakfast in their place, as you learned, with most of Riverbelle's menu and Mexican favorites as well. We haven't had a chance to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    Riverbelle was our favorite breakfast spot. Rancho Zocalo is now serving breakfast in their place, as you learned, with most of Riverbelle's menu and Mexican favorites as well. We haven't had a chance to try it.

The food is pretty good. Tamales were awesome. I didn't get to try their regular breakfast menu, but it does have a lot more room there. The Riverbelle is my favorite spot to scout when I want to watch Fantasmic.

Neat pics! I had to laugh at the RSR story because karma is so rarely instant. LOL Looks like you guys had a great trip!

Darlene aka MotoGP Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by LdyApxr View Post
    Neat pics! I had to laugh at the RSR story because karma is so rarely instant. LOL Looks like you guys had a great trip!

Yeah it was totally worth the delay.