Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Does Disneyland customer service have a list of rental companies?

Does Disneyland customer service have a list of rental companies?

IDEA:
    Q. Has anyone telephoned Disneyland Guest Services (i.e., customer service) and asked for an explicit list of companies who do rent Electric Convenience Vehicles / Electric Wheelchairs?

Granted, DL may not wish to lose profits by mentioning the competition.
    But surely, since no one is allowed to take a DL rental off property, then maybe DL Guest Services does have permission to mention "the competition".

I have googled "Electric Convenience Vehicles" (DL term) and "Electric Wheelchairs" (Knott's Berry Farm term).
    There are many companies which pop up in the google search.

Indeed, because of MousePlanet readers' posts, I have used "Deckert Medical" a handful of times, already, for my DL ECV needs.

But, idea-wise, someone (not me) should experiment and just telephone DL Guest Services and ask, "Is there a list of companies who rent Electric Convenience Vehicles?"
    I am hoping that they do have a set of companies which they have dealt with.
    I'd rather deal with experienced companies, and pay a bit more, than go with new companies, who may charge less to draw new customers.
    It beats guessing at an entry in a google search.

Just an idea. Just an experiment.
    Any takers?

"It is, it is, a glorious thing, to be a Pirate King."
    -- Gilbert & Sullivan, "Pirates of Penzance, or, The Slave of Duty"

2. # ADS

why won't you do this for yourself?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by potzbie View Post
    IDEA:
    Q. Has anyone telephoned Disneyland Guest Services (i.e., customer service) and asked for an explicit list of companies who do rent Electric Convenience Vehicles / Electric Wheelchairs?

Granted, DL may not wish to lose profits by mentioning the competition.
    But surely, since no one is allowed to take a DL rental off property, then maybe DL Guest Services does have permission to mention "the competition".

I have googled "Electric Convenience Vehicles" (DL term) and "Electric Wheelchairs" (Knott's Berry Farm term).
    There are many companies which pop up in the google search.

Indeed, because of MousePlanet readers' posts, I have used "Deckert Medical" a handful of times, already, for my DL ECV needs.

But, idea-wise, someone (not me) should experiment and just telephone DL Guest Services and ask, "Is there a list of companies who rent Electric Convenience Vehicles?"
    I am hoping that they do have a set of companies which they have dealt with.
    I'd rather deal with experienced companies, and pay a bit more, than go with new companies, who may charge less to draw new customers.
    It beats guessing at an entry in a google search.

Just an idea. Just an experiment.
    Any takers?
    Nope. And I wouldn't recommend Disney to do this. When a person gets injured using an ECV from a company recommended by Disney, they become the deep pocket for a lawsuit. While I doubt they would win from DIsney, Disney would still have to defend.
    Planning 3 trips at once...