Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown to the Magic Part 7!!

I can feel your excitement. May your trip drag by like a work day, but obviously be far more fun. Ooh, I wish I was about to fly back down. I love Magical Express! It's such a great way to start a vacation; a lousy way to finish it, but such a fine start. What is your MO? Do you go to any specific park first?

1999 - Coronado; 2003 - DL's Paradise Pier ; 2005 - All Star Music; 2007 - POP; 2008 - Paradise Pier; 2009 - POP ; 2010 - Dolphin; 2011 - POP; 2012 - POFQ; 2013 - POFQ; 2014 - POFQ; 2015 - Art of Animation; 2016 - Pop; July 2017 - POFQ

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what happens at Disney stays with you a lifetime

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Thanks for taking us along!
    Well I tried to set it up so that everyone could do it while in the park, but oh well. Hope it helped pass the time a bit.
    1999 - Coronado; 2003 - DL's Paradise Pier ; 2005 - All Star Music; 2007 - POP; 2008 - Paradise Pier; 2009 - POP ; 2010 - Dolphin; 2011 - POP; 2012 - POFQ; 2013 - POFQ; 2014 - POFQ; 2015 - Art of Animation; 2016 - Pop; July 2017 - POFQ

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what happens at Disney stays with you a lifetime

Yeah that was my favorite part of the queue.

11 days for us!

Just found out friends of ours who we don't see often (lived near us at our first house part of a new mothers group way back when) are leaving today. We miss being at the parks together by just a couple of days.

373 days for us. My folks want to come so we can send my youngest to their room and stay at POR!!!

Michelle
    offsite '86, ASMo '01, POR '02, CBR '05, POR '08, POR '10, BCV '10, Pop '11, BC '14, DL offsite '15, POR '16, FQ '17, POR '18, SSR '19, POR/BWI '19, BLT/BWV '20

Ok, we are cursed for this trip. It's five days away and my FIL is being rushed back to the big gun hospital from the local hospital, who can't treat him anymore. Not sure what the next five days will bring but I feel that if my DH doesn't get to go on this vacation he will be in the bed next to his father.

Quote Originally Posted by rph13 View Post
    Ok, we are cursed for this trip. It's five days away and my FIL is being rushed back to the big gun hospital from the local hospital, who can't treat him anymore. Not sure what the next five days will bring but I feel that if my DH doesn't get to go on this vacation he will be in the bed next to his father.
    Damn, so sorry to hear that! I hope things improve soon, not just for your trip aspect but for the family longer term.

Yikes! It's never fun when reality steals the magic, but even more so when it is something really serious. Hang in there; maybe things will calm down a bit and you can still go. Fingers (and ears) crossed for you.

4 days to go and things are just getting worse with FIL. Back on the vent, not responding to any stimuli, kidneys are shutting down. DH is on his way to hospital to see what is what.

Countdown to the Magic Part 7!!

Oh I am sorry to hear this rph13. Warm thoughts for you and your family.

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Sorry about that as well RPH13. Hope all begins to look up you and your family.

April Showers and Easter 2024!

Hope your family is doing well rph.

Thank you all! It is departure day!!! In 12 hours we should be on a plane to WDW!

FIL was transferred to a more advanced hospital and they seem to think they can manage his meds better and get him back on track to go to rehab. There is a possibility that he will go to rehab while we are away which would be great.

Glad he's done t better- have a GREAT time!

67 days today. Eek - almost time to make our FP+ selections! Note to self - need to make a list of 'must see' attractions for each park. Ah, who am I kidding - I already know EXACTLY what attractions and rides we want!!

Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)

Thank you all! It is departure day!!! In 12 hours we should be on a plane to WDW!

FIL was transferred to a more advanced hospital and they seem to think they can manage his meds better and get him back on track to go to rehab. There is a possibility that he will go to rehab while we are away which would be great.
    Most welcome news! Enjoy your trip!

Hope you can relax and enjoy your vacation.

1 year from today we will be on day 1 of driving to WDW!

Michelle
    offsite '86, ASMo '01, POR '02, CBR '05, POR '08, POR '10, BCV '10, Pop '11, BC '14, DL offsite '15, POR '16, FQ '17, POR '18, SSR '19, POR/BWI '19, BLT/BWV '20

We were just reminiscing about the trip we took to WDW where we drove. 2003.
    Been flying ever since
    Every once in a while we talk about road tripping it again down there, and taking auto train back home.

Blog Entries

Almost time to do online check in and FP's!!!!

61 DAYS 13 HOURS 20 MINUTES!!!!!
    Going on our first Disney Cruise
    Very Merrytime Cruise 12/5/2022
    ~Katrina

Quote Originally Posted by ericles View Post
    We were just reminiscing about the trip we took to WDW where we drove. 2003.
    Been flying ever since
    Every once in a while we talk about road tripping it again down there, and taking auto train back home.
    We drove in 2011 when only my 4 went and had a great time! It's a 20 hour trip from Wichita so we will definitely break it down into 2 days. I prefer to fly but we are trying to make this trip as cheap as possible. However, we have gone from 5 nights offsite to 8 nights at Riverside so budget is blown already.

1 year from today I'll be at MK!
    Michelle

We last drove it in 95. My parents, Joey and I drove the Corolla down there. Three days. Man that little trunk was packed when we got home! Been flying ever since except when I lived in Tampa in 2004.

Yesterday I booked flight and rental car. Today I did all my FP+'s right at 6am central. And that should do it!

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Blog Entries
    55 DAYS 12 HOURS 30 MINUTES!!!!!
    Going on our first Disney Cruise
    Very Merrytime Cruise 12/5/2022
    ~Katrina

2 weeks until I fly out!
    I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST TIME! WOO!!!!