Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown to the Magic Part 7!!

Out of this world for Disney DwarfPlanet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

28 days to go,,,,

"Although we think it's DOPEY that Pluto has been downgraded to a dwarf planet, which has made some people GRUMPY and others just SLEEPY, we are not BASHFUL in saying we would be HAPPY if Disney's Pluto would join us as an 8th dwarf. We think this is just what the DOC ordered and is nothing to SNEEZE at."

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    City Hall is only going to give you Magic Kingdom penny list, I'd bet. There WAS a guest relations location in DTD (pre-Disney Springs) where you could turn your AP vouchers into real APs - so it was a pretty full-service one, so you might want to ask when you check in about that (or just ask them about lists of penny machines!)

ETA: Oops, you're staying offsite. You might just have to check out the map of Disney Springs to find it, your hotel probably won't have the list
    Pretty sure that Guest Relations is still there and its full service. We've used it before just as you mentioned.

35 Days!

Joey

Visiting WDW Since 1982

Dec 4 we fly to MCO and just right now I started to feel the magic!

Stan

Joey didn't you only just get back from a trip?!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Countdown to the Magic Part 7!!

158. I have absolutely nothing left to do/plan apart from FPP and stalking the airline website to try and bag a bargain upgrade to premium seats. Getting very impatient!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

I'm finally down to 30!

Santa / Actor for hire
    MousePad Subscriber

149 days until I park my travel trailer and enjoy a week at Disneyworld

Setting up camp at Fort Wilderness Campgrounds now sometime in the future
    My Acting website
    My Santa website "It's not the look, it's what is in ones heart, that makes one a Santa"
    My Promotional Marketing website that's were my user name comes

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    He did, but you know you gotta work that annual pass! And besides, it was such a tease to have the EF&WF booths sitting there all shuttered and beckoning...
    Nick Andrews, DL misc74-76,85,91,12/11,1/13, WDW 78,83,85,1/92-8/92,95,99,04x8,5/11,2/12, 9/12,6/13,3/14,11/14,3/15,9/15,4/16,9/16,12/16,4/17,11/17,4/18,10/18,1/19,5/19,10/19, 2/20, 9/20, 1/21, DLP 3/20
    Magic Kingdom Cast Member 1/92-8/92 (WDW CP) 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

So?
    Joey

158. I have absolutely nothing left to do/plan apart from FPP and stalking the airline website to try and bag a bargain upgrade to premium seats. Getting very impatient!
    According to some crazy broad we declared the director of misinformation, doling out advice... Passholders can book fpp like 6mos out and restaurants years in advance...plus automatic discounts everywhere...

I guess if you're going to be crazy, that is a nice fantasy world to be in...lol
    Joey

Just 4 days until I go to my first Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! I'm so excited!

GnP

Quote Originally Posted by Goodnplenty View Post
    Just 4 days until I go to my first Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! I'm so excited!

GnP
    Are you dressing up? We saw a few adults in costumes leaving our resort last weekend for it. Some of the outfits are pretty impressive--like comicon.

32 Days!
    Joey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by josephbandrews View Post
    Are you dressing up? We saw a few adults in costumes leaving our resort last weekend for it. Some of the outfits are pretty impressive--like comicon.

32 Days!
    Reverse for me 23 days
    "Although we think it's DOPEY that Pluto has been downgraded to a dwarf planet, which has made some people GRUMPY and others just SLEEPY, we are not BASHFUL in saying we would be HAPPY if Disney's Pluto would join us as an 8th dwarf. We think this is just what the DOC ordered and is nothing to SNEEZE at."

19 coming up fast! (though it seems faster because I only committed to do this trip a week ago! )..... Still some minor details to figure out. (Like where I finally decide to stay! )

-Dave

Well, I'll be leaving straight from work to get out there, so I'll pass on a costume. But I plan on buying an event shirt so I might change into that!

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    I know CityHall at DL has it. Thanks for the help. Yes at Disney Springs.
    You kids home yet? How was the Californite adventure East? Hope you guys had an awesome trip!!!
    Joey

105 long days, mostly sucky work to boot!

New Decade again already... 29 Days!

Joey

2 weeks from today!!!

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

You kids home yet? How was the Californite adventure East? Hope you guys had an awesome trip!!!
    Boarding in 10 minutes. We did have an awesome trip. We are all exhausted. Thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    We did have an awesome trip.
    Great to hear! So glad you guys had a fun time.

I don't know what our countdown is, I've lost the will to do math.
    It's in January - is that close enough??????????????

Blog Entries

20 to go,,,