Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Countdown to the Magic Part 7!!

Quote Originally Posted by petesimac View Post
    Clickety-clackety--clickety-clackety.... That tap dancing you hear is me doing my single-digit day dance! 9 days until we start driving south to see Mickey and the gang! I'm beyond excited!
    Enjoy it, Pete, I'm sure will you. Long to wait, have had you.

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by quackinup View Post
    Still 13 days until my single digit dance
    Wow! You had a 10-day stay in May and another trip in July! Everyone is trying to keep up with the Andrewseses! I've got to step up my game a bit, or do you all in by moving and working there first. First thing's first, we leave a week from tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by nickjandrews View Post
    Enjoy it, Pete, I'm sure will you. Long to wait, have had you.
    Thank god; for a minute there I thought you were having a stroke; then I realized you were just speaking Yodish. Enjoy it, I will. Sad will I be when home I must return.
    1999 - Coronado; 2003 - DL's Paradise Pier ; 2005 - All Star Music; 2007 - POP; 2008 - Paradise Pier; 2009 - POP ; 2010 - Dolphin; 2011 - POP; 2012 - POFQ; 2013 - POFQ; 2014 - POFQ; 2015 - Art of Animation; 2016 - Pop; July 2017 - POFQ

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what happens at Disney stays with you a lifetime

Ha! Still not sure if I'll be getting in that third trip this calendar year yet. And that's only if I count that New Year's trip for both 16 and 17...

Waiting impatiently for next trip quackinup's Avatar
    Wow! You had a 10-day stay in May and another trip in July! Everyone is trying to keep up with the Andrewseses! I've got to step up my game a bit, or do you all in by moving and working there first. First thing's first, we leave a week from tomorrow!
    Well, I didn't originally plan on this trip but when I saw that Pandora was opening 2 weeks after my last trip (with AP preview starting the day after I left) I decided I had to get another short trip out of my AP to go see that. I already had two weeks off for something else with the first 6 days open so it was easy to do.

Thank god; for a minute there I thought you were having a stroke; then I realized you were just speaking Yodish. Enjoy it, I will. Sad will I be when home I must return.
    I read that about three times before it registered with me too.
    Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trips: Disney World May 5-15 2017 Disney World July 15-20 2017

Star Wars people. Sometimes, think differently we do.