Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: Countdown to the Magic Part 7!!

60 days today!
    I made the FP+ selections. The Avatar Flight attraction did not have any fast passes available so we will head over to it first and wait in line. Mission Space was also not available but I haven't confirmed that it might just be down when we are there.

2. # ADS

36 days for us!

We will also be waiting in line for Flight of passage, as all the FP+ are gone. And I'm pretty sure Mission Space is down for new HD update.

Ahhh makes sense. This works out then. I like Mission Space but it definitely can make my stomach sensitive.

Waiting impatiently for next trip quackinup's Avatar

Yeah, Mission Space is down until "late July" but if you're 60 days out you should be past that. Maybe just not opening up FP for it until they have a more concrete date. I'm hoping for an early reboot but I highly doubt it will happen in time for me (I'm mid July).

Keep checking the Flight of Passage, most likely someone will change their plans and cancel some FP's (I'll probably be cancelling one myself in mid July, but only a single).

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trips: Disney World May 5-15 2017 Disney World July 15-20 2017

Quote Originally Posted by quackinup View Post
    Yeah, Mission Space is down until "late July" but if you're 60 days out you should be past that. Maybe just not opening up FP for it until they have a more concrete date. I'm hoping for an early reboot but I highly doubt it will happen in time for me (I'm mid July).

Keep checking the Flight of Passage, most likely someone will change their plans and cancel some FP's (I'll probably be cancelling one myself in mid July, but only a single).
    I'll keep checking! I think a party of 5 is a bit hard to squeeze in. Oh well, I will keep my fingers crossed!

Blog Entries
    178 DAYS!!!!
    ~Katrina

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCats View Post
    I'll keep checking! I think a party of 5 is a bit hard to squeeze in. Oh well, I will keep my fingers crossed!
    It's too bad there isn't a utility to check for those like the Reservation Finder on the Touring Plans website.
    Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Quote Originally Posted by quackinup View Post
    It's too bad there isn't a utility to check for those like the Reservation Finder on the Touring Plans website.
    If a good coder could write a script to work with the MDE site to do that, I'm thinking people would pay them to use it! More likely, they might do one that works with the phone application on Android...

Certainly wouldn't be as easy as the Dining Reservation one since you can check those and see the times without being logged on. You can't see the FP times unless you are logged on. I guess you could set up one dummy account, and a one day ticket, and just never actually select a FP. But I guess if you had people willing to pay for the service it would be worth setting that all up.

To keep on topic....25 days!

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Well it's far beyond my current programming capabilities, that's for sure. Been too long...

You and me both. I was actually a computer science major back in the day (never finished and got my degree though)....but that was literally so far back that I was programming on punch cards that someone else fed into the computer and I would get the results of my program back a few days later. Really high tech stuff. lol

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Quote Originally Posted by KJSJpipe View Post
    178 DAYS!!!!
    What happened? Did you become a member of the Andrewseseses family? Didn't you just get back? Going again so soon? Lucky Donald.

Warming up up for single digit dance day. Just 11 days till we head south!
    1999 - Coronado; 2003 - DL's Paradise Pier ; 2005 - All Star Music; 2007 - POP; 2008 - Paradise Pier; 2009 - POP ; 2010 - Dolphin; 2011 - POP; 2012 - POFQ; 2013 - POFQ; 2014 - POFQ; 2015 - Art of Animation; 2016 - Pop; July 2017 - POFQ

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what happens at Disney stays with you a lifetime

60 days today!
    I made the FP+ selections. The Avatar Flight attraction did not have any fast passes available so we will head over to it first and wait in line. Mission Space was also not available but I haven't confirmed that it might just be down when we are there.
    No fastpass tree? That's the problem with the world today: everyone has lost the fastpass spirit. That's okay, you probably would have put up an artificial fastpass tree anyway (looks like it was made with green pipe-cleaners)
    1999 - Coronado; 2003 - DL's Paradise Pier ; 2005 - All Star Music; 2007 - POP; 2008 - Paradise Pier; 2009 - POP ; 2010 - Dolphin; 2011 - POP; 2012 - POFQ; 2013 - POFQ; 2014 - POFQ; 2015 - Art of Animation; 2016 - Pop; July 2017 - POFQ

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what happens at Disney stays with you a lifetime

Haha, in the 90s, probably 91, I was in college and we were cleaning up ahead of an abet accreditation visit. In a cache of junk storage of some professor was a cabinet full of stacks of Punch cards! That was the day I was working in the materials testing lab storage area, also the same day of my interview for the WDW College Program. I ran that interview, had all kinds of fun stories to tell the CMs doing it. It was only after the interview and later in the day that I noticed a large oil stain on one side of my shirt from cleaning work earlier in the day. I guess they didn't notice or didn't care. Or maybe I was just that good...

Quote Originally Posted by petesimac View Post
    What happened? Did you become a member of the Andrewseseses family? Didn't you just get back? Going again so soon? Lucky Donald.

We are NOT holding open adoption auditions for the Andrews WDW tiring coalition at this time! Unless you are Scarlett Johansson, Amy Adams, or Kate Mara, or very similar in which case there could be an opening...

No fastpass tree? That's the problem with the world today: everyone has lost the fastpass spirit. That's okay, you probably would have put up an artificial fastpass tree anyway (looks like it was made with green pipe-cleaners)
    No kidding! So many folks have no pride in their obsessions any more...

No fastpass tree? That's the problem with the world today: everyone has lost the fastpass spirit. That's okay, you probably would have put up an artificial fastpass tree anyway (looks like it was made with green pipe-cleaners) ��
    Hahaha!

You know, I recall the good ol' days when we had no FPs. We just waited in the schmuck line or learned where to hop the gates when they would pulse the crowd.

Blog Entries

Well, funny thing happened when I posted that countdown. It's actually for trip #3 not #2...
    DD and I are going September 29- October 2 for Food and Wine and her 21st Birthday.
    🙂
    ~Katrina

Well, funny thing happened when I posted that countdown. It's actually for trip #3 not #2...
    DD and I are going September 29- October 2 for Food and Wine and her 21st Birthday.
    🙂
    Looks like I'll be starting a temporary at least job after the Fourth, and if we do the festival this year it'll have to be in October after the federal year end. But there's been some talk...

Blog Entries

I don't know about being adopted but a meet up would probably be a blast.

~Katrina

Clickety-clackety--clickety-clackety.... That tap dancing you hear is me doing my single-digit day dance! 9 days until we start driving south to see Mickey and the gang! I'm beyond excited!

Hahaha!

You know, I recall the good ol' days when we had no FPs. We just waited in the schmuck line or learned where to hop the gates when they would pulse the crowd.
    I always feel so badly for people waiting for hours for one ride. I feel like shouting, "why aren't you using fastpasses?" Honestly, since the fastpass, I think I have waited in a long line only twice: once for Peter Pan on our last night when no more FPs were available (never again), and once for Test Track. (The music on an endless loop almost did me in.)

Quote Originally Posted by nickjandrews View Post
    We are NOT holding open adoption auditions for the Andrews WDW tiring coalition at this time! Unless you are Scarlett Johansson, Amy Adams, or Kate Mara, or very similar in which case there could be an opening...
    Well that's just so discriminatory. Where's the love, man? Good exception list though!

🙂
    Wow! Now I'm doubly jealous. I definitely want to do the food and wine thing sooner rather than later. If I could only hit the lotto.

Well that's just so discriminatory. Where's the love, man? Good exception list though!

Wow! Now I'm doubly jealous. I definitely want to do the food and wine thing sooner rather than later. If I could only hit the lotto.
    Well, we've got to have some standards...

Hah, I was talking with people on a local job here and told them I have some upcoming trips, including a possible WDW trip in October for a week or so. Even though we have no official plan yet! And I told them I usually take a week off in Mar-Apr as well. Even if they hose me and I have to take time off unpaid, I'll still do it!
    Nick Andrews, living in the NM desert away from the Kingdom...
    DL (numerous) '74-76, '85, '91?, 12/11, 1/13, WDW 78,83,85,1/92-8/92,95,99,04(8X),5/11,2/12,9/12,6/13,3/14,11/14,3/15,9/15,4/16,9/16,12/16,4/17
    Magic Kingdom Cast Member 1/92-8/92 (WDW College Program) 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea