Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: DLH Club Level

DLH Club Level

We are just 24 days from out next Disneyland trip! This yr we are staying at the club level at DLH. We are super excited. Last yr we did the concierge level at PP and were somewhat disappointed. It was our first and will be our only time staying at PP. The rooms were just not as nice or inviting as the DLH. The lounge was ok but the cabinet doors to the cabinet where the drinks were stored was dirty. The grime from everyones hands had built up. How hard is it to clean a cabinet door? We are really looking forward to the E- Club at the DLH. I thought I read somewhere once that the room keys for these rooms were gold and said E-Ticket on them, is this true? Just curious.

2. # ADS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellar View Post
    We are just 24 days from out next Disneyland trip! This yr we are staying at the club level at DLH. We are super excited. Last yr we did the concierge level at PP and were somewhat disappointed. It was our first and will be our only time staying at PP. The rooms were just not as nice or inviting as the DLH. The lounge was ok but the cabinet doors to the cabinet where the drinks were stored was dirty. The grime from everyones hands had built up. How hard is it to clean a cabinet door? We are really looking forward to the E- Club at the DLH. I thought I read somewhere once that the room keys for these rooms were gold and said E-Ticket on them, is this true? Just curious.
    No. They used to be gold, no e-ticket on them. They are now blue with a Minnie Mouse on them. Regular rooms are blue with Mickey.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

Ok thank you!

Would love to see pics of both

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Always on my way to Disneyland: 84, 87, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11