Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DCA only AP?

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    I don't understand. Isn't a shell game sleight of hand and trickery? I don't see any trickery here. Here's a pass that's only good for DCA. If you buy it, you only get into DCA. There's no hint that if you buy this pass, you have a minute chance of also getting into Disneyland. I personally wouldn't buy it myself, but if someone buys the pass, they can't say they didn't know what they were getting.
    I can see some doing that just because they will think it will get them in the other park but for the most part I think most will get its only for DCA. The only thing I can see being put into play here is that the catch is if you want to upgrade from the fun pass to an AP is that you would have to upgrade to Deluxe or higher. Which makes sense with the cost and the blackouts it has being almost the same as the Deluxe AP. As long as everything is out in the open on that (which it is) I don't see anything that could be trickery. Trying to gain more money out of these and the possible ones that would upgrade sure but that isn't what I would consider trickery when its what they do all the time in different ways.
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

2. # ADS