Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Toy Story Parking for a First Timer - Coming from the 5 south

Romance @ Disney Goddess
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Toy Story Parking for a First Timer - Coming from the 5 south

My name is Niwel -- and I've never parked at the Toy Story lot.

I'm heading to the park with DD solo tomorrow..... I'll have a stroller and have decided Toy Story will be our parking destination (I refuse to wait the M&F elevators and without DH I can't manage a stroller and DD on the escalator). However, coming from 1-5 south, I have no idea how to get there (we usually park elsewhere).

Where should I exit the 5 and are there any tips when I get to the lot.

Thanks all!

Hakuna Matata
    Parent of a Princess, Disney Cruise Line Community Leader, DL College Program Alum (PM me for info) , and former Disney Store Plush Princess
    There's nothing like listening to "Feed the Birds" while sitting on the steps of St. Paul's.

2. # ADS

Either Harbor South to the turn lane at Convention Center Drive. Or go past to the Katella Disney way exit. Sometimes that one is less busy to avoid S. Harbor along the park itself.
    The driveway off Katella is buses only.
    We didn't park, we walked in but it was super easy to use.

Romance @ Disney Goddess
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Thank you for the tip. It worked well. I took the 5 south and exited at katella, then left, left, left.... thinking next time going one more street south so it can be more rights. Very organized. I just have to get used to taking DD out of the stroller (we usually walk from M&F).

Hakuna Matata
    Parent of a Princess, Disney Cruise Line Community Leader, DL College Program Alum (PM me for info) , and former Disney Store Plush Princess
    There's nothing like listening to "Feed the Birds" while sitting on the steps of St. Paul's.

I was going to say Orangewood but I had read North. That would avoid much of the traffic and pedestrians.