Thread: Playing Pokemon Go at the Disney parks

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Playing Pokemon Go at the Disney parks

Playing Pokemon Go at the Disney parks by Contributing Writer

6 reasons Pokemon trainers should head to a Disney resort

Read it here!

2. # ADS

West Mifflin, where Kennywood is located, is a suburb of Pittsburgh, not Philadelphia.

Powers &8^]

Quote Originally Posted by LtPowers View Post
    West Mifflin, where Kennywood is located, is a suburb of Pittsburgh, not Philadelphia.

Powers &8^]
    That's good to know

I'm more of a competitive player of the actual main series games, but Go would be a nice side diversion when you're standing in long rides at the park I suppose.

Though I'm not really too sure Disney is that thrilled with it tbh, it's another popular IP that they don't own after all, probably stressing over someone else getting chomped by a gator because they wandered over to the water trying to nab a water type Pokemon. And yeah, while the employees could access the back area stops, they're obviously supposed to be working and not playing Go, so wouldn't surprise me if they've asked for those to be taken out. It'd be interesting to see if they take it to the logical extreme to try to have all areas associated in their theme parks taken out of Pokemon Go, I mean if you sorta think about it it's akin to an invasion of their property in ways by an outside party. They certainly didn't ask for their private property to be included as background for stuff in the game. But of course on the other hand, it could draw more people to the parks for free too, so eh, pros and cons.