Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Halloween time and party dates

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    yellowrosedtxn, is that you in the pic?
    In the profile picture? Yes, that is me. Not the dress photo, that is a stock photo from Amazon.
    Shelley
    DLR '80, '05, '06, '07(x2), '09, '14, '15, '16; WDW '97, '10, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16; DCL '13, '16

2. # ADS

For whatever reason I can't see avatars here at work. I was actually asking if that was you modeling the dress. I guess it's not.

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    For whatever reason I can't see avatars here at work. I was actually asking if that was you modeling the dress. I guess it's not.
    OH no, I don't look that good! LOL My body gave up a long time ago after three kids and almost 50 years behind me!
    Shelley
    DLR '80, '05, '06, '07(x2), '09, '14, '15, '16; WDW '97, '10, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16; DCL '13, '16

Well I procrastinated and the date I wanted to go is now sold out. Is there any chance that they ever release more tickets or am I SOL?

I cannot find anywhere if I buy tickets for my pals with my Annual Pass discount do they have to be Annual Passholders???? I don't think so but I am nervous....ha.

Each passholder can buy up to 8 tickets with one AP. As long as you don't need more than 8, you should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by NickP View Post
    Well I procrastinated and the date I wanted to go is now sold out. Is there any chance that they ever release more tickets or am I SOL?
    Call the ticket line ASAP. Sometimes there are still tickets available by phone when there aren't any left online. But you must call NOW. If there are no tickets left by phone, you can try DVC (if you are a member) or the on site hotels (if you will be a guest on the day of your desired party date). Sometimes a few tickets are available at the ticket booths on the morning of, if you can show that you will be part of a group that already has tickets. (For example, if your family is going and you thought you couldn't join them, but now you can, and your family can show their tickets to the CM at the booth, then you might get a ticket.) Otherwise, tickets to sold out parties are hard to come buy ethically. Sorry you are going through this.

Thanks tea4two. I just called the ticket line, preparing to be turned down BUT... the helpful rep was able to get the two tix I needed. She said she was surprised they were available. Now just gotta book a hotel for the night.

So glad things worked out for you! NB to other possible party goers, 2 dates have already sold out. Buy your tickets now!

Headless Chicken

Ooooh! They just announced the new parade. And, there is a party date on my birthday. I think I know how I want to celebrate now.

First 5K - Neverland - January 19th, 2013
    First Half Marathon - TinkerBell - January 19th, 2014

It's amazing what is possible in just one year.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile View Post
    Ooooh! They just announced the new parade. And, there is a party date on my birthday. I think I know how I want to celebrate now.
    So excited about the new parade! Was really worried they'd bring back the old Halloween parade. Not a bad parade, but the song drove me nuts :-)

Oct. 14th, 21st, and 29th parties now sold out.

Friday, 10/7, now sold out.