Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Getting to Disneyland Paris from Paris

Getting to Disneyland Paris from Paris

I'll be going to Paris for a few days in August and want to do a day trip to Disneyland Paris. Has anyone ever bought the package that's offered that includes a ticket and bus transportation to the park? If not, what are some better ways of getting there from Paris for the day? Many thanks in advance!

2. # ADS

Some people are worth melting for oregontraveler's Avatar

This was 20 years ago when I went, but I'm sure its still the same. Take the subway (Metro) from Paris to the park. You might be able to buy park tickets at your Metro stop too ( I did) the only hiccup was my brother lost his round trip ticket and the police fined him for no ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by jpiedrafite View Post
    I'll be going to Paris for a few days in August and want to do a day trip to Disneyland Paris. Has anyone ever bought the package that's offered that includes a ticket and bus transportation to the park? If not, what are some better ways of getting there from Paris for the day? Many thanks in advance!
    You can take the RER A train from Paris. There is information in English on the DLP website. You depart at the Marne-la-Valle/ Chessy Station.

We were in Paris for three days about 7 years ago. We didn't actually go into Disneyland Paris, but we rode the train out to it and walk around the equivalent to their Disney Springs. The last stop for the train was Disneyland Paris! I don't want to include a spoiler but make sure you snap a picture of the train station! If I remember right it is about 30 minutes out of town.

Have a magical time!

If you can dream it, you can do it. ~ Walt Disney ~
    1982 Off-site, BC 9/01, ASMo 1/04, ASMu 8-9/08, POFQ 4/09, BC/POR 7/10, AKL and Wyndham Grand Resort at Bonnet Creek 7&8/12, CS 11/12, Disney Dream 3/13, POR and BW 12/13-1/14, Pop Century 7/14, Fort Wilderness 8/15, POR/AoA (MNSSHP and Food and Wine Festival 10/15), Fort Wilderness 7/16, Off-site 12/16, Off-site 12/17, Off-site 12/18 and Disney Magic, 7/19 Off-site DL/DCA

We just got back from 4 nights at Disneyland Paris, and we took full advantage of the Paris weekly train pass. It's only 21.25 Euro for the week (Monday through Sunday only) plus 5 Euro for the pass itself. Considering it's nearly 8 Euro for a one-way ticket to Disneyland Paris, this was a great deal for us as we made two round-trips from Paris plus a trip to CDG airport. You do need a photo to add to the pass, but you can print it from home before you leave. If your trip is all in a single week, I would highly recommend the pass. This is where I learned about this pass:

http://parisbytrain.com/paris-train-...go-decouverte/

Registered User fairestoneofall's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by currence View Post
    We just got back from 4 nights at Disneyland Paris, and we took full advantage of the Paris weekly train pass. It's only 21.25 Euro for the week (Monday through Sunday only) plus 5 Euro for the pass itself. Considering it's nearly 8 Euro for a one-way ticket to Disneyland Paris, this was a great deal for us as we made two round-trips from Paris plus a trip to CDG airport. You do need a photo to add to the pass, but you can print it from home before you leave. If your trip is all in a single week, I would highly recommend the pass. This is where I learned about this pass:

http://parisbytrain.com/paris-train-...go-decouverte/
    Thanks!
    If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney

We also took the RER A train from a suburb of Paris to Disneyland Paris about 4 years ago. We intentionally booked a place in Paris that was near a RER A station to make it easier (and much cheaper than staying on site). The train was easy and felt quite safe. I took it to and from one day with just me and my kids. It is a short walk from the train station into the park.

Registered User fairestoneofall's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I booked car service yesterday. The fast train has a two hour break that starts just after our arrival. So, rather than take the RER we hired a car. Sharing the cost makes it only slightly more than the fast train, but faster than the RER.

If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney