Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: MouseAdventure in Wonderland - April 10

MouseAdventure in Wonderland - April 10

The next MouseAdventure event, MouseAdventure in Wonderland, opens registration on March 1 at 9 a.m. Pacific time. Registration will take place on the MouseAdventure homepage. In order to register a team, you must have a profile on the Third Gate Games forums.

This event, produced by Third Gate Games and sponsored by MousePlanet, will put you through a series of quests and challenges to be solved throughout Disneyland Park. The adventure will kick off at the AMC Theatre in Downtown Disney, and will wrap the day with an informal meet up at the resort. The starting location at the AMC Theatre has a smaller capacity than previous events, and there is a greater possibility that registration will sell out faster than it has for past events, so we encourage you to have your profile ready ahead of registration tomorrow.

2. # ADS

Just signed up for mine and my fiance's (will be husband, by then) first MA! So excited!

Team Frog Car is in!

Team We Finish Each Others... Sandwiches is signed up and ready to go!

Is Mouseplanet going to offer discount tickets to Disneyland for the day of the event? I just notice that with Disney's new tiered pricing, April 10th would be the priciest day. I'm crossing my fingers!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrsangel8297 View Post
    Is Mouseplanet going to offer discount tickets to Disneyland for the day of the event? I just notice that with Disney's new tiered pricing, April 10th would be the priciest day. I'm crossing my fingers!
    Third Gate Games is not offering discounted tickets for the event. You can view current available discounts on the MousePlanet Disneyland Update. Get Away Today travel is selling lower priced tickets until March 8.

If you missed out on registration the first time around, we will be hosting at Day at the Park event on April 17. This event will be very similar to the Basic Game, but in a non-competitive environment. Registration will open on March 22 at mouseadventure.com.

We loved this event. Are the answers going to be posted anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by stephlairson View Post
    We loved this event. Are the answers going to be posted anywhere?
    Glad you had a good time! The full recap with answers is on the MouseAdventure website.