Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: New refillable mug design!

New refillable mug design!

Being rolled out across the resorts right now, according to the Disney Food Blog - yay! Roll faster, we get to OKW in just over a week's time!!

Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)

2. # ADS

Cool - look forward to seeing them. Going to go find that blog now!
    thanks for the info!

muchos gracious
    hmmm, see that they have some resort names. i wish they'd bring back resort-specific mugs.

Team MousePlanet
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Ooooo yay! I'll be there for a very quick weekend for the marathon so I'll have a chance to get one. Thanks for the heads-up!

MousePlanet Staff Copy Editor. Keep calm and carry on! Learn how you can travel with just your carry-ons, at my Travelite FAQ! Go Team MousePlanet! My dream came true! I qualified for the 2016 Boston Marathon. Required finish time: 4:00. My BQ time: 3:54:48! All-time marathons completed: 11; halfs: 45.

No thanks. I used to enjoy the resort-specific designs. These generic ones are not at all appealing.

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cute. Even though there are cues to the different resorts on the mugs, I am also in the camp that I would rather have a resort-specific mug.

I understand economies of scale and the like, but if you are going to spend that much on a mug, let there be some variety other than color.

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

New refillable mug design!

Another vote for resort specific ones. But they are mostly cuter than the 32 (I bothered to count) that are sitting in my cupboard currently. I think only 8 of those are resort specific.

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

It's only those of us who frequent enough that think these are generic. My old Port Orleans French Quarter mug finally bit the dust recently and I am so bummed. I loved the specific mugs (and other resort wear!). I guess this makes it easy enough to change the resort names to make it SOMEWHAT specific and yet not cost a fortune to produce.

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

Yeah would prefer Resort Specific ones too. We normally don't get these. But they are coming with the Dining Plan for our upcoming trip, so we will get them. Kids love them.

Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17, PCR 17, DL 18, Offsite 19
    Chris

They do last for several years too....still using the ones from maybe 2006 or so!

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When did they get rid of the 1, 2, 3 day /full stay pricing?

Cathy

I don't remember!