Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Today I wish I was

Sitting on a train going on a full circle tour of the MK. Love getting on the train in the afternoon and just closing my eyes for a rest and being woken up by the whistle. Good times.

2. # ADS

I wish I was home packing and getting ready for my trip instead of at work. SOOOO much to do!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21 View Post
    Sitting on a train going on a full circle tour of the MK. Love getting on the train in the afternoon and just closing my eyes for a rest and being woken up by the whistle. Good times.
    I thought I was the only one who snoozed on the train!
    The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by 3Princesses1Prince View Post
    I wish I was home packing and getting ready for my trip instead of at work. SOOOO much to do!!!!
    Got my wish. Got flexed off early!

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    I thought I was the only one who snoozed on the train!
    A snooze on the train is one of my faves to get away from the crowds and take a breather. The best is getting a seat against one of the sides of the passenger car and being able to rest your head against it. The other ride at MK I like to do this is the Peoplemover.

I've been known to ride multiple times on the PeopleMover - it's just so danged restful!

- James Taylor

Relaxing at the Poly.

Tony S.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

url=http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Lovethemouse View Post
    Relaxing at the Poly.
    Going down the water slide at the Poly Volcano Pool!
    Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17, PCR 17, DL 18, Offsite 19
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CBFETT View Post
    Going down the water slide at the Poly Volcano Pool!
    I'll meet you there! I have such fond memories of doing this as a kid in the original pool.
    Tony S.

Riding the Liberty Belle, relaxing and soaking in the scenery.

I'll meet you there! I have such fond memories of doing this as a kid in the original pool.
    Sounds good! I love that Resort sooooo much!!! My all time favorite!

Today I wish I was watching Wishes and the Water Padgent from the Poly Beach!
    Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17, PCR 17, DL 18, Offsite 19
    Chris

Today I wish I was visiting Trader Sam's Grog Grotto for lunch and Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar for dinner.

Tony S.

Today I wish I was visiting Trader Sam's Grog Grotto for lunch and Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar for dinner.
    We did Jock Lindsay's Hangar bar for dinner. Really yummy. Had the sliders and the pretzels with beer cheese. Plus couple of cocktails.

We did Jock Lindsay's Hangar bar for dinner. Really yummy. Had the sliders and the pretzels with beer cheese. Plus couple of cocktails.
    I did make it over to Jocks last weekend. Very cool! Nice detail work everywhere... It was Halloween, so very crowded and I didn't get a chance to eat--will have to go back!

Today Wishing I was headed there for the weekend again instead of the frigid wasteland of Colorado...Hopefully the last time I'll see the forecast of low in the low 20s!!!
    Joey

That sounds like a great meal, and I'll be doing something very similar next week!
    Tony S.

Taking ride after ride on the Crush n Gusher at BB!

Chris

Taking ride after ride on the Crush n Gusher at BB!
    I'm going to do a "Dan" and remind you that the Crush 'n' Gusher is at Typhoon Lagoon, but otherwise I'm totally with you!
    Tony S.

I'm going to do a "Dan" and remind you that the Crush 'n' Gusher is at Typhoon Lagoon, but otherwise I'm totally with you!
    DOH!!! LOL!!! Yep my bad! I know where it is but my fingers wanted to type otherwise.
    Chris

I just love it that I'm a verb and a noun now!

- James Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    I just love it that I'm a verb and a noun now!
    I have the feeling you were a verb and a noun long before this, Dan!
    Tony S.

Trying to get a perfect score on Buzz Lightyear's space Ranger Spin!

Chris

Trying to get a perfect score on Buzz Lightyear's space Ranger Spin!
    It's all about shooting at the difficult targets!
    Tony S.

Trying to beat CBFETT at Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

Tony S.

I'm in! Hopefully none of us get defective blasters this time to make it a fair match!
    Joey

HA! LOL!!! And yes hoping for no defective blasters for either of us Tony or Joey!

Today I wish I was basking in the warm Orlando sun in the MK, because it's been raining here for like a week straight! UGH!!!
    Chris