Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Today I wish I was

Today I wish I was

Spending a day at the Magic Kingdom and having lunch at the Liberty Tree Tavern.

Sorry Joey.

Tony S.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

url=http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/][/url]

2. # ADS

LOL Tony set his alarm an hour earlier today just to make sure he got this one!

My all time favorite this early in the morning at WDW was watching the animals from our balcony with the early morning sun in June.
    I wish we were all staying in the 2 room Villa at KV again. Perhaps one day.

Joey

Today I wish I was

Eating breakfast at Boma before taking on the Yeti. Mmm...Jungle Juice!

Anywhere at WDW rather than at work. One of those days that dreaming and thinking of DL or WDW gets you through the day without further stress.

Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21 View Post
    Anywhere at WDW rather than at work. One of those days that dreaming and thinking of DL or WDW gets you through the day without further stress.
    That's one thing I miss the most about having my own office (first time I haven't in about 7 years)... Listening to the ambient WDW tracks on Youtube... That loop is probably a good 12 hours or more you can play just loud enough to hear.
    Joey

Quote Originally Posted by josephbandrews View Post
    That's one thing I miss the most about having my own office (first time I haven't in about 7 years)... Listening to the ambient WDW tracks on Youtube... That loop is probably a good 12 hours or more you can play just loud enough to hear.
    Good call on this. I used to listen to Subsonic radio a lot but many of the tracks I couldn't relate to. Will have to throw up those MK loops on after I finish my daily podcasts.

Thanks Joey. I didn't know about these.
    Tony S.

I should cue those up at work too...

Quote Originally Posted by Lovethemouse View Post
    Thanks Joey. I didn't know about these.
    No problem! Its relaxing to hear the loops from your favorite parts of each park while trudging through some boring part of your day...
    Joey

No problem! Its relaxing to hear the loops from your favorite parts of each park while trudging through some boring part of your day...
    So, all day long?

Well yeah, typically.

Today...Headed straight for Mission SPACE to become dis-oriented...and determine how much moonshine Nick had the night before...

Joey

Well yeah, typically.

Today...Headed straight for Mission SPACE to become dis-oriented...and determine how much moonshine Nick had the night before...
    I'm not telling...
    Last edited by nickjandrews; 10-20-2015 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by nickjandrews View Post
    I'm not telling...
    If you had enough moonshine the night before everyon'es going to know just how much after Mission Space!
    Tony S.

Regarding your post about the bridges in the closed thread... I had read that when a few people were talking about it. I actually figured that's how I got a room on short notice--someone probably cancelled (maybe anyway--because of it). I had been looking for rooms for a while and nothing available at all except for non-discounted deluxe and campsites at Fort Wilderness.

I don't explore too much on the solo trips anyway and only hit the food court for a few snacks and waters. Hopefully the expanded bus service is adequate for getting around...my only request was near transportation.

I digress... For today, wishing we were doing one of the tours with the whole family... Maybe 1 day we can justify the Wild Africa Trek. I've done it solo so I know they would love it, but at ~$200pp we'll have to see...
    Really want to do the KTTK or backstage magic some time with Nick--some 20yrs since he had access to the utilidors.

Joey

Wish I was there for EF&WF!

Spending some time checking out Fort Wilderness Campgrounds.

Tony S.

Spending some time checking out Fort Wilderness Campgrounds.
    Often wondered what it would be like to make a WalMart run and get some crappy tents for potentially 1 time use and stay there. If you have 1 of those vacation foot locker deals you could leave them instead of tossing...

We stayed at the KOA at least once, but I was pretty young and we had a motor home--so I don't remember much of it.
    Joey

Starting out a drizzly morning at DAK...headed over to the obligatory Safari.

Joey

Often wondered what it would be like to make a WalMart run and get some crappy tents for potentially 1 time use and stay there. If you have 1 of those vacation foot locker deals you could leave them instead of tossing...

We stayed at the KOA at least once, but I was pretty young and we had a motor home--so I don't remember much of it.
    We stayed at Ft W once a long time ago, and we stayed at the KOA in Kissimmee also. Many mom's ago, early 80s!

I wish I was just there, and NOT at work! Way too busy and trying to train a new project manager to take some load off of me. I have 20 Construction projects at numerous facilities for four different govt agencies right now and six or so open bids to gsa for new ones. Submittals, proposals, badging, equipment...

Having dinner at the California Grill.

Tony S.

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm finally feeling well enough that it sounds like a good idea to make a trip or two around World Showcase Lagoon, stopping at multiple F&W Fest booths!

Cathy

Starting out a drizzly morning at DAK....
    I've had more than my share of drizzly mornings in DAK - no thank you!

Having dinner at the California Grill.
    Always a great choice! If you don't have a rez, you can always just sit at the bar, where they serve the full menu!

Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    I'm finally feeling well enough that it sounds like a good idea to make a trip or two around World Showcase Lagoon, stopping at multiple F&W Fest booths!
    You deserve it - enjoy!
    The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

...Starting my Solo trip with a ride on the spiffy clean POTC.

Joey

Sorin over California one last time!

Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17, PCR 17, DL 18, Offsite 19
    Chris