Hi. I've been reading so much about Disney World that I'm getting confused. If I understand correctly, at the TTC you can
1. Take a monorail to Epcot.
2. Take a monorail to the Magic Kingdom and about 4 other resorts.
3. Catch buses to Downtown Disney, Animal Kingdom & MGM
4. Check to see if your old multi-day tickets still have days left.
5. Take a ferry to the Magic Kingdom.
In order to use the transporation you must have a Park Hopper ticket (or Plus or Ultimate) and/or stay at a Disney-owned resort.
Am I missing anything or add something that doesn't belong?
I'm traveling alone and really good at getting lost so, I'm trying to avoid that ahead of time.