Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Anabella discounts

Anabella discounts

Does anyone know of any discounts for the Anabella? I remember seeing a discount code somewhere but can't remember where.

2. # ADS

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTFN92 View Post
    Does anyone know of any discounts for the Anabella? I remember seeing a discount code somewhere but can't remember where.
    I just got an offer from them with a dining promotion:

FALL IS HERE AND SO IS HALLOWEEN TIME
    AT DISNEYLAND RESORT!

Visit Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort to enjoy spooky thrills like Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday. Looking for an extra treat? Enjoy Mickey's Halloween Party on select dates from September 25-October 31. Whichever way you scare up some fun, stay at the Anabella to enjoy all of the frightening festivities!

In honor of one of our favorite holidays, we have a treat for you! Stay two nights or more and receive dinner for two at Tangerine Grill and Patio, our amazing onsite restaurant. (Value up to $60. Does not include gratuity. Guest is responsible for any amount above $60)

To reserve, call the hotel directly at 800.863.4888 and ask for the the Halloween Treat.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

We went to Tangerine Grill (with a Living Social deal) for lunch in August, it was really good.