Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Sparkly, new Pandora bracelet .....

Sparkly, new Pandora bracelet .....

I waited for over a month after my birthday till we could get into town so that DH could buy me a plain, silver Pandora bangle. Exactly a day later, we met up with some friends who had been to D23 in Anaheim and had picked up the Disneyland castle and the Mickey's Fun Wheel charms for me. They are GORGEOUS! This bracelet is not going to be filled with charms, I am only going to get the Disney Parks ones. Therefore, when we go to Florida in November I can add a small number of charms from there.

However, I have a question - are these charms available in Disneyland Paris (December trip!) and Hong Kong & Tokyo Disneylands?

Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
    I waited for over a month after my birthday till we could get into town so that DH could buy me a plain, silver Pandora bangle. Exactly a day later, we met up with some friends who had been to D23 in Anaheim and had picked up the Disneyland castle and the Mickey's Fun Wheel charms for me. They are GORGEOUS! This bracelet is not going to be filled with charms, I am only going to get the Disney Parks ones. Therefore, when we go to Florida in November I can add a small number of charms from there.

However, I have a question - are these charms available in Disneyland Paris (December trip!) and Hong Kong & Tokyo Disneylands?
    I just started my Disney Pandora bracelet too this past May. I only purchase the park exclusive charms, it is such a special bracelet and each charm holds a unique Disney memory.
    “Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.”
    ― Walt Disney Company

Sparkly, new Pandora bracelet .....

I have a Chamilla bracelet full of the Chamilla Disney charms. Crammed full. It's lovely! Happy collecting.
    I'm starting a Disney Pandora one now too

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Ooh, that's dangerous - starting another one! I had never investigated this before, so I don't know what the Chamilia ones are like - I'm off to Google them now!

*googlegoogle* Wow! They're really pretty! I love the Cinderella coach one!

Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)