At the beginning of June, I announced a summer of new souvenirs at Disney Parks with a preview of decorative hand sanitizers. Now that the hand sanitizers are available in a variety of merchandise locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts, here is a look at other new and upcoming items.

The D-Tech on Demand boutique inside the Marketplace Co-Op at Downtown Disney Marketplace recently made available two designs for fans of ABCs hit television show Once Upon a Time. Guests can create and customize a case for the following mobile phones: iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPhone 6/6+, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6.
We are also offering a few pre-printed cases for the Samsung Galaxy S6 in select locations at Disney Parks.

One of my favorite things being released this month is a Vinylmation, Jr. set inspired by Adventureland. This limited release mystery set contains 12 figures featuring characters such as birds from Walt Disneys Enchanted Tiki Room and, my all-time favorite, the Orange Bird. The set will be released at the D-Street locations in Florida and California starting August 7.

In the coming months, we will be releasing a variety of new key chains. The first three feature mini-handbags that double as coin pouches.

I thought youd enjoy seeing this sneak preview of Disney character inspired key chains arriving later this fall.
Summer of Souvenirs Continues with New Items at Disney Parks by Steven Miller: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog

More...