Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: First time spending all 24 hours at Disneyland/DCA for a 24-hour event (2015)

First time spending all 24 hours at Disneyland/DCA for a 24-hour event (2015)

Travel dates: May 22-23, 2015
    Travel method: Car
    Resort: Disneyland & DCA
    Accommodations: I'm a local resident
    Ages Represented in Group: Teens to 50s
    DL Experience Represented in Group: a 19-year old had never been to DCA, a 20-year old hadn't been to DCA in over ten years, most of the rest of the party were PAPs, and the four teenagers and one adult had never experience a 24-hour day at the parks
    Comments: Had a great time!

Cast of characters: Me; 4 college students; the mother of one of them; and four other adult friends of mine.

I’d never been to any of the previous 24-hour events when they started right at 6am. That would mean having to wake up in the dark to join a line of fans who’d started the line the day before. That didn't really sound appealing. I like sleeping in too much. But this year, I decided I’d make the effort to be at the start, just to experience something different about going to one more Disneyland 24-hour event.

The Time I Went to Disneyland and Didn’t Leave Until 24 Hours Later – A Disneyland Trip Report is a blog I posted on my website. I had a great time!!

http://www.frankpepito.com/blog/the-...nd-trip-report

Last edited by Gone2Disneyland; 05-24-2015 at 10:32 AM. Reason: added trip specs to the beginning
    "The show must…"/"Go on!" - Shakespeare in Love

2. # ADS

Great report. I really enjoyed reading about the full 24 hours you spent there. Taking a break was a great idea. It's too bad your friend wasn't able to get back in until later but at least they got back in. Sounds like a really fun time

Thanks for sharing. The one and only time I've been to a 24 hour event was Disneyland for the Monster Summer promotion (and I didn't make all night). I enjoyed your adventure!

TulaBelle
    Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.

GREAT report I loved all the details and photos! Sounds like you paced yourselves well and were able to do most of what your wished for.

Really enjoyed your report. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Ellen

Thank you all for your posts. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm still rather amazed I made it all the way through, but like amazedncal said, pacing myself was very helpful. And hot coffee.

"The show must…"/"Go on!" - Shakespeare in Love