Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Hotel Concierge or Grand California Concierge?

Disneyland Hotel Concierge or Grand California Concierge?

Which one would you chose and why? Are the hours the same for both? I have heard good and bad about both hotels and am torn between which one to pick. What about the pools? Which one is better?

2. # ADS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samandbrismom View Post
    Which one would you chose and why? Are the hours the same for both? I have heard good and bad about both hotels and am torn between which one to pick. What about the pools? Which one is better?
    My personal opinion is DLH. I don't like the Grand. Rooms are too dark/small. And concierge is nicer at DLH also. Last try at the Grand, the concierge often had times when there was nothing out for 30 mins or more between "servings", whereas at the DLH, there is SOMETHING out, whether Uncrustables and cereal bars with drinks. The Grand was saying you could only get 4 bottles of water per person, where as at the DLH I didn't have to have kids come down with me to get a sleeve of 8.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

And the DLH pool is awesome!

Dlh

That's good to know. We're planning a split stay next year at the DLH and GCH. We were gonna book club level at both but now we just might do 4 nights at the DLH club level and 4 nights at the GCH with a non-club level theme park view.

John