Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Imagineers setting up construction office behind Hollywood Land

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Imagineers setting up construction office behind Hollywood Land

Walt Disney Imagineering is placing a temporary construction office trailer behind Hollywood Land, according to a building permit filed with the city of Anaheim. I can only speculate that this indicates WDI is either setting up shop for the long-awaited Hollywood Land overhaul, or has decided to locate their Tomorrowland headquarters across the Esplanade.

I'll be the first to say it - I heard they're adding a loop. ;o)

Adrienne
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

Imagineers setting up construction office behind Hollywood Land

I just read this on Facebook. I laughed when I read the last line.

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

setting up offices usually means really long project timelines a la DCA overhaul. Can't wait (and could speculate some Marvel doings on behind ToT).

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

I hope it's something exciting. I'm also hoping for more rider occupancy as in a new ride or show and not the removal or something old to make room for something new. IE let's not remove Monster's Inc. to put a new ride in the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by bumblebeeonarose View Post
    I hope it's something exciting. I'm also hoping for more rider occupancy as in a new ride or show and not the removal or something old to make room for something new. IE let's not remove Monster's Inc. to put a new ride in the same place.
    This could possibly be for Luigi's. And unfortunately that is just replacing a ride.