Thread: More Mouse: Enjoying Disney A Deux

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

More Mouse: Enjoying Disney A Deux

Enjoying Disney A Deux by Donna Fesel

Donna Fesel shares memories of romantic adventures at Disney

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Excellent article. Your experience and mine are very similar, with one important difference - I'm not married, and storm WDW solo. But I eat well, have loads of fun, and try to find and enjoy the quieter spots!

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Thanks Dan. I think most people find it surprising that there are quiet spaces of any kind at WDW! Hopefully folks will be inspired to look - Donna

Victoria & alberts is a must if you can afford it . but sadly with the price increase & no more tables in wonderland = no more me give citricos a try . very good same floor.

When we went to V&A, they were still taking Tables in Wonderland - so while it wasn't inexpensive, it was a bit less costly. The food was so terrific, and it the menu was personalized so we could avoid food allergies or foods we didn't like. It was a very once in a lifetime experience. At the Grand Floridian, we do like Citrico's - the food is very good, and so is the service, but I am a huge Narcoossee's fan - I've eaten there on my last two trips and had phenomenal food - plus you can step outside to see the fireworks from the porch or Grand Flo dock, or watch them right from your table if you are in the right spot. Grand Floridian Caf is great too - for something a bit more casual, it's a favorite of ours for lunch. Thanks for commenting - Donna