Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Spring 2015 - MouseAdventure - Ready Player One

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom700 View Post
    Do we know yet what the charity/donation for this game will be?
    We are still working on the details. Information will be in the first players newsletter as usual.
    MouseAdventure - You ride rides?

2. # ADS

Am trying to login and the registration changed from "Coming soon" to "Closed" at 9:00 a.m.

Tricia: Member of the ORIGINAL Oswald Returns.

Wow! The registration filled so quickly, it seemed instant! I'm pretty sure staff is aware that it switched from pending to closed, but just in case I figured I'd mention it here.

2015: Star Wars 10k + Avengers 10k
    2016: Star Wars 10k, Paris Half and 5k, Avengers Half
    2017: Star Wars Light Side Half, Star Wars Dark Side Half, Paris Half and 10k, Avengers 10k
    MouseAdventure Addict- Usually "Beware the Groove"

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Someone forgot to warm up the modem. Hang on a second, we're working on it.

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Blog Entries

Glad I'm not the only one getting that message.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5...

...and we're IN!

Team Happy Place - Winners Spring 2009 MouseAdventure: Trains, Trams & Monorails
    Would rather be looking at the back side of water...
    Everything in life is only for now.
    Nope - it never ends.

Glad I'm not the only one who saw it go from "Advanced/Basic is Coming Soon!" straight to "Advanced/Basic is Closed!" right at 9am. Some people out there are crazy quick!

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

We're live! Register now for MouseAdventure – Ready Player One: http://www.mouseplanet.com/mouseadventure/

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

I'm sure the 10+ times I hit refresh didn't actually make the page load faster.

- Spring MouseAdventures: Decades advanced: our goal? to finish. mission accomplished!
    - december 09 reindeer games: 26th place, & drenched all the way through!
    - spring 09 mouse adventure (train, trams, and monorails): advanced division, with a newbie! the dominoes and the jigsaw puzzle nearly killed us!
    - fall 08 mouse adventures: third place in the 101 division!

Whew! Oswald Returns is registered for Advanced!! I thought I might need to summon my IT team member to hack into the system for registration. Didn't think we'd need those skills yet!

Tricia: Member of the ORIGINAL Oswald Returns.

Going Turbo! is set and ready.

And Team Plutonium is in for Advanced!!! Now time to actually go to work....

Team Videopolis is in for Advanced. We love the 80's theme already!! I see lots of neon t-shirts!!

It seemed like a good idea at the time is in! We can't wait to come down

Agents P are on the case.

Tigger on the Prowl is in. I had that oh shoot feeling in the my pit of my stomach, thinking it can't be closed already.

Beware the Groove is ready for Basic and very excited for this format/theme. Now to start the research.

2015: Star Wars 10k + Avengers 10k
    2016: Star Wars 10k, Paris Half and 5k, Avengers Half
    2017: Star Wars Light Side Half, Star Wars Dark Side Half, Paris Half and 10k, Avengers 10k
    MouseAdventure Addict- Usually "Beware the Groove"

Team Huzzah! is in for Basic (Family, if there are enough family teams registered). Looking forward to heading down south for our second attempt!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AVP View Post
    Someone forgot to warm up the modem. Hang on a second, we're working on it.
    I laughed so hard you made me spit out my breakfast!
    Minnie Mighty Pirates - Spring 2008
    The Tweedles - Fall 2007
    Team Sherano - Spring 2007

Romance @ Disney Goddess
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

The Roll Call Thread is up!

Hakuna Matata
    Parent of a Princess, Disney Cruise Line Community Leader, DL College Program Alum (PM me for info) , and former Disney Store Plush Princess
    There's nothing like listening to "Feed the Birds" while sitting on the steps of St. Paul's.

Quick Question - I submitted a small team change (via the link in the registration email) last week but haven't heard anything yet. Just wanted to make sure we're all squared away before the deadline to make team changes on Friday. Can someone from MA staff confirm I'm covered? Thank you!

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Granola View Post
    Quick Question - I submitted a small team change (via the link in the registration email) last week but haven't heard anything yet. Just wanted to make sure we're all squared away before the deadline to make team changes on Friday. Can someone from MA staff confirm I'm covered? Thank you!
    The Newsletter going out later today / tonight will have a link to confirm your team info. Tony isn't at a computer to check specifics right now, but let us know if the info is wrong after you get the newsletter.

AVP

Quote Originally Posted by AVP View Post
    The Newsletter going out later today / tonight will have a link to confirm your team info. Tony isn't at a computer to check specifics right now, but let us know if the info is wrong after you get the newsletter.

AVP
    AVP - I checked our name via the link in the newsletter and it's still incorrect. I submitted another change request last night, but I don't see that anything was changed yet. How should I reach out?

Has anyone looked at the weather report for next weekend? It seems like it's an awfully high number. :\ Remember to hydrate!

- Spring MouseAdventures: Decades advanced: our goal? to finish. mission accomplished!
    - december 09 reindeer games: 26th place, & drenched all the way through!
    - spring 09 mouse adventure (train, trams, and monorails): advanced division, with a newbie! the dominoes and the jigsaw puzzle nearly killed us!
    - fall 08 mouse adventures: third place in the 101 division!

Drinking game?

Looks like the drinking game is on for Sunday.

Blog Entries

We bought Gatorade this past week -- and now it looks like we'll need it for MA.

I have a dear friend (he happens to be at WDW right now - the BRAT) who's doing the L.A. Marathon on Sunday. He'll likely be long done before the day gets terribly hot and we hit the "we're melting" stage at Disneyland.

Team Happy Place - Winners Spring 2009 MouseAdventure: Trains, Trams & Monorails
    Would rather be looking at the back side of water...
    Everything in life is only for now.
    Nope - it never ends.