Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: California Grill

California Grill

We have always loved going to California Grill for dinner. My favorite dish was the Filet with the barbecue-teriyaki sauce. Since the renovations I noticed this dish has changed - does anyone know if I can still request to have the old sauce for the filet?? We plan on being there in June and I'd like to know before we make dinner reservations next month. Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS

I'm gonna bet that they won't have the old sauce around just in case someone requests it. I have the same problem with the beef filet. It used to have this amazing tamarind bbq sauce. Now it's more of a tomato based thing - not nearly as good, but still a pretty tasty cut of beef.

Enjoy!

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Agreed with Dan. They probably wont have the exact same thing, but it never hurts to ask.
    To be honest, while my wife likes to order the same thing every time she goes to CG, I give different things a try. I think they have so much to offer and Ive never been disappointed.

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!