Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disney Visa perks at wdw

Disney Visa perks at wdw

Anyone used Disney Visa perks at meet n greet lately? I went 5 years ago but am wondering if same offer of pic is available. Thanks!

2. # ADS

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to MousePlanet!

Yes, the same picture perk is available at Epcot. (Illuminations West) The good news is that they extended the hours of the event. Its still random as to which characters might be there. Its worth it for us, for sure. Lots of character interaction and you dont feel all that rushed.

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

Awesome! We totally lucked our last time and had a great visit with Mickey in Classic tails jacket. He even danced a little w my mom. Do you know if it's a daily perk or once during a trip? I do remember how nice and unrushed it was! We would enjoy the magical moment whomever we met. Thanks for the info.

Blog Entries

I think you can do it once a day.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

Quote Originally Posted by GusMan View Post
    I think you can do it once a day.
    One free picture per day Is the perk.
    In talking to Photopass to resolve an issue from Disneyland's meet and greet, I learned WDW's is set-up differently, and you get your photo right then. I would imagine it does limit you to one trip through. (Because we receive a voucher, in California, we can enter more than once a day, we only get one voucher per account, per day.)

Blog Entries

Actually, you still get a voucher at Epcot. You have to pick it up at the camera shop underneath Spaceship Earth. It's usually available for viewing within 30 mins to an hour of your photo shoot.

Thanks for all the info! My family did not like my idea of a daily challenge - one pic per day . I will try for two during our week stay.