Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Frozen Holiday Premium Package at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Frozen Holiday Premium Package at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Sue Pisaturo from Small World Vacations just sent over details of a new Frozen Holiday Premium Package at Disneys Hollywood Studios:

Beginning Oct. 1, 2014, a new Frozen Holiday Premium Package at Disneys Hollywood Studios will be available for booking. This new experience will be offered Nov. 7-19, Nov. 21-Dec. 6 and Dec. 11, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015.

Included in this package:
    Reserved seating for the For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
    Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights Viewing with Frozen themed Dessert Party (including a holiday lithograph and Frozen themed pin to commemorate the Frozen themed Dessert Party)
    Special Holiday Keepsake

Prices are $89 per adult or $59 per child (ages 3-9), plus tax (Gratuity included). Valid Theme Park admission to Disneys Hollywood Studios is required and is not included in this package price. Advance reservations are highly recommended.
    Call your travel agent to add this package to your reservation, or call 407-939-1854.

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

I've got my reservation for December 6th. This is fun for my special solo holiday trip. I'll give a full photo report!

PS- You can make this reservation online.

2015: Star Wars 10k + Avengers 10k
    2016: Star Wars 10k, Paris Half and 5k, Avengers Half
    2017: Star Wars Light Side Half, Star Wars Dark Side Half, Paris Half and 10k, Avengers 10k
    MouseAdventure Addict- Usually "Beware the Groove"

Just got back from this! It was 90% awesome, 10% annoying. The annoying was entirely regarding the incredible difficulty of getting to the dessert party location. The seating for the show was great, and the desserts and drinks were delicious. I really liked the location to watch the lights. I took tons of pictures, which I'll post later, along with a full review.

2017: Star Wars Light Side Half, Star Wars Dark Side Half, Paris Half and 10k, Avengers 10k

Glad you enjoyed it. Did you walk around too and see all the lights all over and the Hidden Mickeys?

Have a Disney Day!
    You don't have to walk on water, it's how you walk on land.

Indeed I did! The spot was great to wait out the crazy crowds at the beginning of the night, although it was a challenge to actually get there. Once I arrived, it was nice to watch the entire sequence of light shows from a comfy seat with yummy things to enjoy. I stayed until the party ended (one of the few, surprisingly), then wandered the far less crowded streets to discover hidden Mickeys etc. Here are a couple of pictures. I'll add an album as well with more.

Note- the FastPasses for the First Time in Forever show are awesome. Separate from the FastPass+ line, I was in the 3rd row center, and could take excellent pictures. They had a whole reserved section for us, so don't worry about getting there too early.IMG_2074.jpg

Just added quite a few pictures to my album here: http://www.mouseplanet.com/photos/sh...ry.php?cat=534