This past July, I shared a fun video about D-Tech on Demand, one of my favorite boutiques at the newly opened Marketplace Co-Op in Downtown Disney Marketplace. This location combines rapid printing technology with great artwork to create personalized electronic accessories for guests. Today, I have great news for guests who want to add a splash of Disney to the latest technology. Beginning September 20, D-Tech on Demand will offer cases for the recently announced iPhone 6.

D-Tech on Demand now offers more than 170 different art styles for select phones. The image at the top of this story shows three iPhone 6 cases with some of my favorite new artwork.
In addition to the iPhone 6, guests can design and personalize cases for other phones including iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 5C, Samsung Galaxy SIII and Samsung Galaxy S4.
Coming in October, the D-Tech on Demand team will offer select iPhone 6 cases in additional Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort merchandise locations. These cases will not be offered on our Disney Parks online store at this time.
Guests should also look for iPhone 6+ cases coming to D-Tech on Demand in the Marketplace Co-Op later this fall.
I would love to see which case you select. Use #DisneySide if you share an image of your phone case on a social network like Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Cases for iPhone 6 Coming to D-Tech on Demand at Marketplace Co-Op in Downtown Disney Marketplace on September 20 by Steven Miller: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog

More...