Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: 2014 DVC Merry Member Mixer events at Epcot

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

2014 DVC Merry Member Mixer events at Epcot

Posted on the DVC website. I wish I were going to be in Orlando for one of these - they look like really neat events, especially for kids.

Tis the season to plan for 2014 Merry Member Mixer!

Despite what the temperature is like outside, its never too early to start making holiday travel plans. If youre all set to celebrate the season at Walt Disney World Resort this year, come get cozy with a Disney Vacation Club event you wont want to miss the Merry Member Mixer!

Disney Vacation Club Member families and their Guests are invited to be welcomed home for the holidays with festive entertainment and complimentary refreshments while mingling with fellow Members. Enjoy Character meet and greets, childrens holiday craft area, a DJ dance party and limited-edition merchandise while supplies last. Taking place at World Showplace Pavilion at Epcot,* up to six Guests may attend the event per Member I.D.,** no RSVP required.

Dates for 2014 are as follows:

- Monday, Nov. 24, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
    - Monday, Dec. 1, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
    - Monday, Dec. 15, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
    - Monday, Dec. 22, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.

For more information, please visit the Member Experiences section of DVCMember.com.

* Park admission required for entry to Epcot
    ** A valid Member I.D. must be shown to enter
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

Bummer! I have always enjoyed these mixer, the games, DJ and all the other events. We will be there in between the Dec. dates. Sad