Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone doing Weight Watchers?

Anyone doing Weight Watchers?

^ thank you

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

2. # ADS

1 more lb gone. 8 more to go.

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

And you inspired me, too, Scooby. I'm down 1.5 pounds. Just keep swimming. In my case, really swimming. That's one of the forms of exercise I'm practicing, now that it finally got warm here. Yesterday was hot! Today is luke-warm.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world... Those who know binary and those who don't.

Well done Codewoman.

One more pound gone. 7 left to go to goal.

You are rockin it! Way to go.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world... Those who know binary and those who don't.

Another one gone. 6lb till goal.

2lb off. 4lb to goal.

So close! I'm excited and I'm not even on the same continent!

Quote Originally Posted by codewoman View Post
    So close! I'm excited and I'm not even on the same continent!
    Thanks

Had a bad couple of weeks where I've only lost 1lb so still 3 to go and 3 weeks till holiday so I'm cutting it really fine now........

Those last pounds/stone are the hardest. They're holding on strong.
    I started a strength training program in preparation for my Black Belt test and the weight is flying off. I'm too tired to eat! I exercise, work, and sleep. I'm eating enough and getting good nutrition but I'm not hungry for the bad stuff. Particularly on the day I saw my trainer.

Wow perhaps I need strength training then! I could do with flying off weight! Good for you Codewoman and thank you for your support every time I post. It has been really helpful

10 stone

Total weight loss 5 stone 2.5lb

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!

Length of time on the WW programme. Exactly one year.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    10 stone

Total weight loss 5 stone 2.5lb

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!

Length of time on the WW programme. Exactly one year.
    I've been reading your progress along the way, and I think that's awesome! Congratulations!
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Scooby-awesome job! Congrats!

Way to go, Scooby. You really stuck with it. Awesome job!

Thank you

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Now you start the next hard part: maintenance!

Cathy

I agree that maintenance is hard. It's a big change. Kind of like starting WW in the first place. However, once you get used to it, you can easily maintain. And it's worth learning because you'll be doing it for the rest of your life! :-) Not daunting at all.

I expect to gain at least 7lb in Florida over 19 days so I will be back to losing before I really get to maintenance. But my first goal was to get on the flight at 10 stone and I have achieved that.

So my pre blow out trip final weight is 9 stone 12lb. I'll let you know how much damage 5 days Club Level at Hard Rock Hotel and 14 days on the Disney Dining Plan does..........

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

In many ways, I'm "starting over." I'm not in a race to lose it. Well, ok, I AM in a race to lose it but I don't want to lose it as fast as I'd LIKE to lose it because I don't think that will benefit me in the long run.

But. I'm determined. I'm going way back to basics.

I've made a Vision Board. I bought a cork bulletin board and it's my vision board. Besides motivational quotes it has pictures, like, say, pictures of a certain Double Oven... and a few other things I'd like to save or plan for. Then I have a little card that is to record my weight loss in 5 lb increments. My wonderful leader lost a LOT of weight - over 100 lbs. But she tells us she could never lose 100 lbs. She lost 5 lbs 20-something times! I'm 1.2 lbs away from my next 5 lb. star. I'm making my own book mark for the star stickers, too, since they don't really pass them out any more. I'm going to ask my leader to "re-do" my charms, too. I've lost my charm holder and I want to start over with my % charms and so forth. I really need to feel recognized. Because that's how I am. (No surprise there, right?)

I'm focusing on power foods. Oatmeal with a tablespoon of brown sugar and banana and either Greek Yogurt or a hard boiled egg for protein - that's a fabulous 1 point power breakfast for Simply Filling days. Brown rice, baked potatoes, Cheerios - I've got a good list of power food carbs, too.

My biggest issues now are getting my tush out on the road to get in my exercise, and saying no to cocktails, cider and wine. I'm limiting my alcohol to weekends only and trying even then to only have a drink one night in the weekend. It's the middle of the week ciders or the cocktail and wine throughout the weekends that do me in.

I've lost 4.8 lbs in the past two weeks and I'm over the moon happy. I don't expect this momentum to keep going, but I'll take it while I can get it. I had a Fitbit One that was helping me. I love that I can coordinate it with my WW app and it automatically records all those lovely Activity Points. (Especially on long days at Disneyland!) But. It fell off my waistband at Disneyland last weekend. But. Fitbit is sending me a replacement that should arrive soon!!

I won't be posting my weight here every week because I'm not telling when I wasn't perfect. I beat myself up too much when I'm not perfect. But I'll let you know when I get another 5 lb star. My goal is to lighten my load on the Half Marathon courses. I'd also like to be thinner for my son's Eagle Scout and Graduation festivities. That's going to be lots of pictures to take.

Parenting in the Parks[/url]
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with what happens to you.[/b]
    "You should do totally do this thing, but just remember, it's going to suck eggs" #ThingsMyFriendsSayToMe

So my weight is back up but my clothes fit better. I'm going with "muscle weighs more than fat."