Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone doing Weight Watchers?

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good job!

Cathy

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    Well I'm back in the game friends lost 5.5lb this week Total loss in 4 weeks 9lb. I'm about an eighth of the way to goal.
    Great job!
    As for me, first weeks weigh in shows no loss. Im keeping at it though and will weigh in again next week. I need to up my water intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkmom View Post
    Great job!
    As for me, first weeks weigh in shows no loss. Im keeping at it though and will weigh in again next week. I need to up my water intake.
    That's much better than a gain. Trust me. I know what made the difference for me. Fruit and a wine free week.

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

I'm LOL'ing cause I'm going wine tasting this weekend Maybe I'll have a better weigh-in in 2 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by adriennek View Post
    The key to any program is going to be "user compliance."

This is so my problem! LOL. Sweet tooth-aholic here. I tried weight watchers but I still wanted to eat sweets! Getting lots of water aerobics now 3x a week at the local gym. I was away from it during the summer when Arg was home more but now that school is back in session, I'm back to it the aerobics. ...and that is an additional problem for me because I can't always exercise due to back issues. So it's 3x a week when I'm doing ok...

Blog Entries

Plan your sweets into your day, dsntredhead! My WW leader started her planning with her evening 2 pieces of Dove chocolate.

Cathy

Hit a plateau so decided to try Simple Start...think I actually gained some weight on it...weigh in is tomorrow. So going back to tracking... I know that works for me.

Cruising the Seas... Looking for the Pearl

Yup, gained .8 so definitely back to tracking. But exceptionally good meeting today.

Weigh in day. 1.5lb loss so total loss 10.5lb. It's a slow old road.....

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Keep it up Scooby. One step at a time and imagine where you'll be a year from now. You may be going slowly, but you're going in the right direction.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world... Those who know binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by codewoman View Post
    Keep it up Scooby. One step at a time and imagine where you'll be a year from now. You may be going slowly, but you're going in the right direction.
    Thank you

Was at a Special Education Inservice today taught by one of my old Autism instructors. She looked amazing. She told me she had lost over 70 lbs on Weight Watchers...it took her 3 years, but she did it. She was so inspiring.

Weigh in day again. Lost 2lb. Total loss 12.5lb. Have lost 5% of my body weight now. Should hopefully hit my first stone next week......

Weigh in day again. Lost 2lb. Total loss 12.5lb. Have lost 5% of my body weight now. Should hopefully hit my first stone next week......
    Great job!
    Decided to stop trying to do it online/on my own and am going to my first ever meeting tonight. Also recruited a couple friends to join with me. I'm hoping this gives me the motivation I need to get serious!

Great job!
    Decided to stop trying to do it online/on my own and am going to my first ever meeting tonight. Also recruited a couple friends to join with me. I'm hoping this gives me the motivation I need to get serious!
    Good luck. I am going with my co worker and it's really helped us both going together.

Blog Entries
    Five percent is TOTALLY AWESOME!
    Cathy

Congratulations on the five percent!!!! Also, I tried the online and found that I really needed the support of the meetings. The difference since I've been going to them is night and day.

Lost another 2lb so that's just over one whole stone now (14.5lb). One fifth of the way there

Yay! Big congrats to you! That is a great accomplishment! And I've always wondered about how much a stone was in pounds!
    Eating has been going well for me so far this week. I don't weigh in until Monday.

Yay! Big congrats to you! That is a great accomplishment! And I've always wondered about how much a stone was in pounds!
    Eating has been going well for me so far this week. I don't weigh in until Monday.
    Thanks and good luck!

Only lost 1.5lb this week. It's taking too long!!!

1.5lbs is great! You should be happy!

Anyone doing Weight Watchers?

I forgot to post on Wednesday. Lost another 1.5lb. That seems to be what you lose on the points plan per week if you use every single point but don't go over...... Total loss 17.5lb. The end game seems a long way off still.

For anyone who is interested. A bottle of white wine is 18 points........!

Blog Entries

1.5 per week is PERFECT, and totally awesome! Nice and healthy speed to be taking weight off with lifestyle changes!

Cathy

I forgot to post on Wednesday. Lost another 1.5lb. That seems to be what you lose on the points plan per week if you use every single point but don't go over...... Total loss 17.5lb. The end game seems a long way off still.

For anyone who is interested. A bottle of white wine is 18 points........!
    Great job! I weigh in tonight. Down 5 as of last Monday. My scale at home was 2lbs lighter than it was today. I know its because I did my long run yesterday. I always retain water the day after a long run. Oh well. Still hoping for a good weigh in