Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: One too many trips - A WDW Trip Report 6-14

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Thanks again for the kind wishes, all. You'll never guess where I've been the past week (hint - yet another trip report coming!).
    This just makes me smile!
    ~Annie

2. # ADS

Hi Dan,

I've just read your great TR. I'm impressed that you drove all the way from Irving yourself. Robin and I split the Journey a couple of years ago from Lubbock and it's a mighty long way. I hope you have good luck finding a killer job to replace your less than great one. Thanks for posting the report, cheers Larry.

PS we are going in three weeks time, letting Southwest take the strain this time!

Check out my Disney Blog - Photographing Disney, Mainly Photos but some of the old Larry Humour/Humor - http://www.photographingdisney.blogspot.com

I still plan on being there for my birthday at the end of September, and will most likely be flying this time. It's nice to do the drive when I have the time off (but then it's not so nice to have all this UNPAID time off!).

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Great report as always Dan. I am sure you will find something soon. Keep your chin up, and have fun on your trips!

Thanks - I always (well, usually) do!

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor