Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Attraction poster packs

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Attraction poster packs

Anyone seen these in the stores at the resort? they were mentioned in the parks blog about two weeks ago and stated that they would show up at the end of july.

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

2. # ADS

Wondering the same thing. Thank you!

Any sign of these yet?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21 View Post
    Any sign of these yet?
    argh! I was in the parks this weekend and forgot to check. HM45 took my attention.
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    argh! I was in the parks this weekend and forgot to check. HM45 took my attention.
    What's wrong with you, soldier? Oh well, maybe next time?

I asked on Sunday at the Emporium and the Gallery, and nothing. The CM at the Emporium didn't know what I was talking about, but said things often get posted on the blog loooong before the merch shows up in stores. Gallery CM had no ETA. Oh well...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DL Mama View Post
    I asked on Sunday at the Emporium and the Gallery, and nothing. The CM at the Emporium didn't know what I was talking about, but said things often get posted on the blog loooong before the merch shows up in stores. Gallery CM had no ETA. Oh well...
    well we were just going on what the blog said - that the merch would show up near end of july at Disneyland. so its almost mid-August and still nothing. Frankly I would not be surprised if they decided to create one pack across two parks and not announce changes. I'll keep looking.

My parents were at DL the past few days. I asked my mom to keep her out for them. I didn't hear back from her so I am guessing, along with the info above, she didn't see them.

Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    well we were just going on what the blog said - that the merch would show up near end of july at Disneyland. so its almost mid-August and still nothing. Frankly I would not be surprised if they decided to create one pack across two parks and not announce changes. I'll keep looking.
    I didn't express myself very well What I meant was that the CM told me that the parks blog is sometimes/often...um..."overly optimistic" about new merchandise arrival. According to her, sometimes things show up at DL well after they were scheduled on the blog. Sometimes they only go to WDW. And once in a while they never do arrive. Again, this is just according to one CM. The two park pack you suggested wouldn't surprise me at all.

As soon as anyone sees them, let us all know!!

I'm guessing they will be there soon. They just started showing up today at Walt Disney World according to some folks on Twitter.

Suspended in the timelessness of innerspace are the thoughtwaves of my first impressions. They will be our only source of contact once you have passed beyond the limits of normal Magnification... Magnification... Magnification...

Just got home from the parks and saw these. They are awesome! It's a whole pack of them for about $20, a really good deal. We almost bought them but got the limited edition AP trading pin. There are probably around 20 posters in the pack (maybe 15) and they're not super big, but big enough.

We are going to be there next month, does anyone know if these are still around?

Keep Moving Forward!

They were there when I visited last week.

So, if we call DeliverEars, do we think we can get these? I've never ordered anything from them, but I want these so bad I think I might be salivating

Probably DLmama.

Quote Originally Posted by DL Mama View Post
    I want these so bad I think I might be salivating
    Were you able to order them? I saw some last night at "Off the Page."
    To all who come to this happy place...quit stepping on the back of my shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermommy View Post
    Were you able to order them? I saw some last night at "Off the Page."
    Yeah, they must have ordered a ton because they were literally in every third shop I stepped foot into.

Just ordered them Thanks everybody for bringing them to my attention!