Hi all! We have the crazy idea that we'd like to squeeze in a trip to Florida before the Tinkerteen moves to college in August. (Yah, already. ) I'm finding what we'd like to do sort of complicated, however, for a not-so-talented trip planner like myself, and am looking for any tips/suggestions you may have.

What we'd like to do is spend two full days at WDW (Magic Kingdom and Epcot), then two full days at Universal. The Tinkerteen is a HUGE Potter fan and has been pining to visit Wizarding World since it opened its doors. Since part of it will just have opened and our time is so short, I'd like to spring for the front-of-the-line experiences at Wizarding World.

From Orlando, we'd like to go to Miami for a couple days to meet family. I know it's never going to be cheap, but I'd like to figure out how to do all of this as cost-effectively as possible, since tuition and housing payments are going to send us to the poorhouse very quickly.

How would you schedule a trip like this? Would you stay at one resort, then move? I would be very grateful for any help anyone can offer.

Thanks!