Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disney Dollars question?

Disney Dollars question?

I am trying to put together a "goodies" bag for my kids when we get to Disney 1) as a fun surprise and 2) to hopefully cut down on the expensive Disney toys we buy on site ;P. I do want to give the kids some spending cash of their own to play with. I feel like they'd like the Disney Dollars better. Why does it cost SO MUCH to buy them before hand. Does anyone know a Disney store that sells them or is it just on site? Thanks!

2. # ADS

I think it's just on site.

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

We usually get our kids Disney gift cards. Once they have spent the amount on their gift card that is it. If you buy them at a Disney store, you can get different characters on them...like I get Toy Story characters for my son....different princesses for my daughters...etc. I have even let them carry them on their lanyards before. They feel so grown up. They think it is their very own credit card! :-)

Disney Dollars are only sold onsite. We do the gift cards. I order them online through Disney store so I can get different characters for each kid. Shipping is free (in U.S.)