Thread: Disneyland Resort Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update

Disneyland Resort Update by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    Update for June 30 - July 6, 2014
    Celebrating July Fourth at the Disneyland Resort | Legends of Frontierland: Gold Rush! | Alfresco Tasting Terrace reopens | Come CHOC Walk with Team MousePlanet | This and that... | Question of the Week | Crowd Forecast

Read it here!

A question about DtD parking on the 4th of July:
    "If you have to pay the fee, you should be able to get a refund with a table-service restaurant or AMC movie theater validation."
    Does this mean that the refund is for 5 hours of parking (and you pay the rest of the flat fee that day) or that you get a full refund (which would be amazingly generous of Disney)?

it is my understanding that the validation is for Downtown Disney parking only and does not apply to amusement park parking. they are different lots.

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tea4two View Post
    A question about DtD parking on the 4th of July:
    "If you have to pay the fee, you should be able to get a refund with a table-service restaurant or AMC movie theater validation."
    Does this mean that the refund is for 5 hours of parking (and you pay the rest of the flat fee that day) or that you get a full refund (which would be amazingly generous of Disney)?
    If you enter after they start charging the flat rate *and* you get a validation *and* you leave within 5 hours, you get a full refund of the flat fee. If you enter, pay the flat rate and either don't get a validation and/or stay longer than 5 hours, no refund for you.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Thanks, AVP! That's exactly what I wanted to know.