Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Halloween night

Halloween night

My family and I will be in the parks 10/26-11/01. We plan on doing MNSSHP Tuesday and not Halloween. Do the other parks or resorts do anything special for Halloween night?

Nini

No Hawaii. No Aloha

2. # ADS

Out of this world for Disney DwarfPlanet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good question, I always assumed it was just MK but never looked beyond that.

"Although we think it's DOPEY that Pluto has been downgraded to a dwarf planet, which has made some people GRUMPY and others just SLEEPY, we are not BASHFUL in saying we would be HAPPY if Disney's Pluto would join us as an 8th dwarf. We think this is just what the DOC ordered and is nothing to SNEEZE at."

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One Halloween night when I was there, AK had evening EMH. It was like a ghost town. (Pun intended.) It was really cool!
    They did not have anything going on specifically for Halloween.

Now that was a few years ago, so things might have changed.

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

If memory serves, Downtown Disney will be doing some stuff. The stores may be handing out treats like they do at the mall. I know that DisneyQuest had a party from 6-11pm that costs $54 at the door $45 pre-purchase. It's all decorated up at DTD and I've always seen entertainment live on the outdoor stage when I walk by. ....But just a little heads up, DTD is undergoing some major construction so you should probably double check on their holiday plans.

GnP

I'm pretty sure the other parks don't do anything for Halloween - just the MK.

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor