Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Club/Lab Open House With a Toddler

Romance @ Disney Goddess
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Club/Lab Open House With a Toddler

Hi all,
    I'll be sailing with Mr. Niwel and the Princess in October (she will be 20 months old). Last time we put her in the nursery on the Fantasy - but i understand that we can take her to the open house in the Club/Lab as long as we stay and play with her.

Would love to hear reports from anyone who has done it.

Hakuna Matata
    Parent of a Princess, Disney Cruise Line Community Leader, DL College Program Alum (PM me for info) , and former Disney Store Plush Princess
    There's nothing like listening to "Feed the Birds" while sitting on the steps of St. Paul's.

2. # ADS

We went to a couple of open houses on the Fantasy in October with cub #2 who was 22 months at the time and she really liked it. We did have to stay with her, but they usually had some scheduled event going on at the time as well, and it seemed to be geared toward the younger kids who weren't old enough to be there alone. I remember once there was a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse type event with a few characters who came to visit and play games with the kids. The kids could participate in that or just run around and play in the rest of the club. I bet your little one will have a blast!

Jen
    Whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running.

It's a treasure-we found it together
    MousePad Subscriber

We did it when our kiddos were 17 and 34 months last year. We just did free play but it was fun. They did have storytelling with Snow White at that time, but my kids weren't interested. They loved the costume area. My son in particular was fascinated and jealous of twirly dresses at that time. He dressed up in the Belle one and twirled away. His face was pure joy!

Why do people go on The Amazing Race without bothering to learn how to drive a stick shift?

Romance @ Disney Goddess
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Thank you both. I think Princess will have a lot of fun.... And we probably will, too!

Hakuna Matata
    Parent of a Princess, Disney Cruise Line Community Leader, DL College Program Alum (PM me for info) , and former Disney Store Plush Princess
    There's nothing like listening to "Feed the Birds" while sitting on the steps of St. Paul's.