Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: No Dining Plan currently offered for February 2015

No Dining Plan currently offered for February 2015

Was just wondering if anyone has heard the reason for no Dining Plan offered for the first week of February 2015. Is Disney planning on fazing out the Dining Plans.

Just curious so I can start saving if need be.

Thanks a bunch.

2. # ADS

2015 rates aren't posted yet?

It's not just Feb '15. There are no dining plans posted right now for any of 2015. Which is a major pain for people planning an early January 2015 trip on the Platinum plan and who are quickly approaching the 180 day window for reservations!

I was able to see the below from the Rainforest Cafe's link (pull up the restaurant and then click the hyperlink labeled "some dining plans accepted", which leads me to believe that the regular plans will return for 2015 and has me even more worried about the Platinum and Premium plans (I'm hoping it is just a contract negotiation issue and not a major change):

Dining Plan Type

2014 Entitlements Required

Breakfast Lunch Dinner
    Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
    Disney Dining Plan 1 1 1
    Disney Deluxe Dining Plan 1 1 1
    Disney Premium Plan 1 1 1
    Disney Platinum Plan 1 1 1

Dining Plan Type

2015 Entitlements Required

Breakfast Lunch Dinner
    Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
    Disney Dining Plan 1 1 1
    Disney Deluxe Dining Plan 1 1 1
    Disney Premium Plan
    Disney Platinum Plan

Close- closes modal

Just an update and FYI. On the DVC website for our trip in Feb. 2015 still states dining plan is not offered. If you call member services you can add the dining plan. Apparently I was told it is an IT problem with the website and they are not sure when it will be fixed. Happy Dining!