Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TWO RESORTS in ONE TRIP: AKL and Yacht Club

Great suggestions from everyone. I might just have to attend this trip. I will have to have a pickle though!
    Those night vision glasses sound awesome to peek at the critters. Of course we are all mad here!

2. # ADS

Tracemountain is BACK! About time.....are you joining me?>????

Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff

The boat ride can also be a little hot.

Hot as in degrees or hot as in Paris Hilton Hoooooooot!

Starting to see the off season discounts and getting more and more excited.....hope the hotels I picked aren't doing refurbs.......fingers crossed...

I like the idea of a split stay, but I'm too lazy to pack up everything and move to another location. DH and I both have sleep apnea so we would have to move our sleep machines (a pain when you don't have a side table on both sides of the bed and have to use a suitcase as a table) I know I over pack stuff, but when we drive we have a cooler, 2 large bags, 4 carry on size bags, 2 laptops and everything never seems to stay neat and tidy. I blame my sons, I put my clothing in the drawers and on hangers, they put their things on the floor, bed, table...

WDW 2008 off-site, WDW 2010 Polynesian (Club), WDW Polynesian Dec 15-21 2011 (Club), WDW WL Nov 20-Nov 27 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I put my clothing in the drawers and on hangers, they put their things on the floor, bed, table...

Ah. The floordrobe. I live with that too thanks to my children; at home and on holiday!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    Ah. The floordrobe. I live with that too thanks to my children; at home and on holiday!
    LOL I love that, "Floordrobe" it is the perfect name. I'm too embarrassed to let Mousekeeping in most of the time. Only one time I enjoyed the turn down service when we stayed club level at the Poly, I had to spend time making everyone clean up before we left the room. If they would just put things where I tell them to start with it would be so much nicer. But someday in the not so far future they won't be with me, but off doing what young adults do, so I think I'll not mind so much the mess.
    WDW 2008 off-site, WDW 2010 Polynesian (Club), WDW Polynesian Dec 15-21 2011 (Club), WDW WL Nov 20-Nov 27 2014

We have floor drone at home, but not on holiday. My brood is "persuaded" to keep it need if they're sharing with mom. Or at least keep it under control.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world... Those who know binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    DH and I both have sleep apnea so we would have to move our sleep machines (a pain when you don't have a side table on both sides of the bed and have to use a suitcase as a table)...
    You need a machine like mine with the extra long hose, electrified to heat the air. And now I always take a long extension cord with me, so I don't have to move all the furniture just to get my machine hooked up!
    The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor