Thread: DVC members get preview of Marketplace Co-Op Friday, June 6

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

DVC members get preview of Marketplace Co-Op Friday, June 6

Posted on the official DVC website:

Shop early with Marketplace Co-Op Member Preview!

If youve been keeping up with the latest details about the exciting new merchandise locations coming to Downtown Disney Marketplace at Walt Disney World Resort, then you are probably no stranger to the news of the Marketplace Co-Op. This shop, located at the former site of Team Mickey Athletic Club, will feature retail concepts and serve as a testing ground for new merchandise, retail concepts and experiences. Im excited to share with you that Disney Vacation Club Members will be the first to get a sneak peek and purchase the featured merchandise at this location during an exclusive preview on Friday, June 6, 2014!

Similar to other marketplaces from across the U.S., this shopping destination will feature six boutiques, each with merchandise ranging from home goods and fashion accessories to customized electronic accessories. Speaking of tech gear, during the preview, Members will also have access to purchase D-Tech on Demand iPhone cases personalized with their Home Resort!

Disney Vacation Club Members, with a valid Member I.D. and photo I.D., and their guests will have access to the Marketplace Co-Op before the general public with a preview on Friday, June 6, from 7:00 8:30 a.m. Space for the preview is limited, so if youre in the neighborhood this week, be sure to stop by Downtown Disney Marketplace for a unique shopping experience!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Wonder when the opening will be for others, then!

Working hard for that next WDW trip!